chapter 7

Y/n POV

I was in my room getting ready when fucking cuphead walked in the room. "GET THE FUCK OUT"! He walked out of the room blushing. Bendy is probably going to see him and not know what happened. I put on the prettiest outfit I had with me.

This was the outfit

This was the outfit.

Bendy POV

Cuphead just walked out of y/n's room blushing. Odd. "Why are you blushing" I asked. He said it was nothing but then y/n came out of her room in a really cute outfit. I then decided to see what cuphead was blushing about. I asked her "what happened". "Oh u-uh c-cuphead s-saw me..."she trailed off. I walked over to where cuphead was standing and asked him what was going on. "Oh she didn't tell you I saw her naked". My heart dropped. Did she love him and not me. For the rest of the trip out of the building I was looking down at my feet.

Y/n POV

Bendy looked so sad. I didn't know what was wrong with him. When we got out of the building bendy tried to stay as far away from me as he could. I felt like sobbing but then what would he think of me as....a crybaby. I let a tear roll down my cheek boris saw and asked me "y/n why are you crying" so everybody could hear. They all stared at me. I ran off tears streaming down my face. I couldn't tell where I was going but I knew I had to go far away. I found a tree to lean against and I guess I fell asleep.

When i woke up bendy was carrying me. I guess they found me. I sat up and bendy was still mad at me. I started crying again. "Y/n what's wrong with you now" he asked annoyed. That just made me start balling. Bendy put me down and I sat on the floor still crying. Everyone was just staring. I got up and started walking with them still crying. Bendy didn't even talk to me it broke my heart. "BENDY" I screamed at him. He turned around looked at me and said "what do you want from me". "Bendy I love you please what did I do". I fell to the ground not knowing what happened to me my back felt like it had been stabbed with a knife. It was the racoon kid from earlier. He stabbed my back. I could hear muffled talking and screaming then I blacked out.