chapter 6

Recap

Suddenly mickey shows up

Y/n POV

Mickey why are you here? "Oh I uh heard screaming coming from over her.....Y/N WHAT HAPPENED"! I tried to calm mickey down but he was just so suprised. "Y/n tell me what happened". "Mickey well uh um cuphead sh-shot m-my h-head". Mickey slowly turned twords cuphead and growled at him? "Dont you dare hurt y/n ever again got it"! "Got it".

Cuphead POV

I thought mickey had a kids show!

Y/n POV

Mickey then hugged me and walked away. I-im s-sorry he c-can be a-aggressive sometimes. Cuphead just walked off and yelled "c'mon mug". "Y/n are you sure you're ok" bendy asked concerned. "I think I need a little more rest" I said then yawning.

We checked into a hotel and spent the night. In the middle of the night i woke up and bendy was sitting on the edge of my bed mumbling something to himself. I then sat straight up him looking at me. He wasn't really suprised either. He just kept staring lovingly into my eyes. "Am I dreaming or something" I said aloud. "Nope toots".

Bendy POV

I woke up next to y/n, I guess I never left the room. She woke up and was looking at me. I could almost see the hearts in her eyes. "Mornin sunshine". "G-good m-morning". I could tell she was flustered. "Are you feeling better". "U-uh y-yeah". "Love you" I said scared for her reaction.

Y/n POV

He said he loved me omg omg! "Love you too bends" I tried to play it cool. He starred. Then he put his face close to mine and we looked at each other for a while. He eventually leaned in for a kiss. We kissed. It was the best feeling in the entire world. I loved him and I knew that now.