Chapter 1 : Introduction to my boring life

Hi, I'm Brooklyn, better known as "the outsider" or even, the "gothic girl". But... What if I was lying? Am I really an Outsider? Oh well, yeah, you can say so. I'm an orphan. My brother was killed when I was younger. And my parents, well, my "non-existent" parents, sent me to an orphanage and faked their deaths.

Every night, my orphanage tried to find me a new family, but me, I always wanted to be alone. Dressed up in black, like every morning since I had to wear this annoying and scratchy pajama dress. The same old routine going on and on for what felt like forever.

Every morning, I was taken by force to what they call the "FunZone". That's, in fact, where they drugged us. Then, I was sent back to my bed, after being brainwashed.

That's enough with me, let me introduce you to my friends, or who I've thought were my friends, Lexi and Amaya. Let's start with Amaya, she was sent here when she was five years old. Her parents were too young and they couldn't afford taking care of her.

As for Lexi, the only thing she remembers has been climbing up in a tree and a branch broke, sending her roughly to the ground.

The three of us started our own click. We're called the "Venomous Pinkies". Our plan : Escaping from that hell of a sanitarium. That place is for the craziest, murderers or even, psychopaths.

They used to make us believe that we were welcomed here and that our room were our private spots.