Chapter 2 : The Investigation

The night was still young, but, as I was getting ready for bed, I pulled my gang's leader jacket underneath my bed and I threw it further. Then, I placed a bunch of pillows under the blankets to "imitate my body" while the nurses were doing their rounds to check upon us.

After we heard the final shout, Amaya, Lexi and I slipped out of our cells and we all went in the basement to figure out a plan about our escape. Lexi was in charge of watching, in case the nurses came across us. Then, Amaya and I were going to fake a scenario about her supposedly being sick and I would be taking her to the main office to seek medical help.

L : Are you sure that your scenario is going to be believable enough?

A : Yep! About an hundred percent sure.

B : Come on, Lex. What can possibly go wrong?

L : I don't know, Brook. Maybe the nurses finding out !?

B : Oh come on ! You're being paranoid again !

A : Shh!! I think I've heard footsteps !

B and L : OH ! GO GIRLS ! HIDE SOMEWHERE !

Of course, Amaya was right. Mrs.Handerwick, the main director, flashed us using a flashlight. She and Lexi had enough time to find a safe hiding spot. As for me, no...

M.H : Oh my poor child, you seem so lost... Here, let me take you back to your room.

She had two security guards with her, who had found both of my friends.

S.G : We found two others, Miss...

M.H : Oh no, what were you girls doing so late... Didn't I gave you all your medication?

Here went our first attempt.... Down goes our plan...