Epilogue

Things are finally coming in place, well, for now... I still have to find out why they never told me about my sister. But, how could Amethyst know about her ? Have they known each other before she passed ?

That would actually make sense. What would make more sense would be if Sarah and I are twins, which is absolutely possible. I don't know what is going to happen now because Ama and I both have to get back to our rooms, of course, without letting anyone know about our discoveries.

Otherwise, every patient would be running to the basement to get their respective files and they would do anything in their powers to ruin Mrs.Handerwick and her infamous security guards.

I'm still frightened because my left hand have been worse since I cut it on the door. Amaya has tried to fix the mark with an old piece of tissue and some mini rubber tapes. Nothing medical though, that Handerwitch never kept anything in there...

Anyways, I should really get going, if we get caught, they'll separate us again and I'll be forbid to see her for a very long time. They might also try to drug me again using that "hallucinogenic" serum.

'Till next time, I hope you'll stick around to see if we made it out of the asylum and what's gonna happen in the future for us.