part 4

10:47 AM
" hey, Sam, wake up already"said Dean "we have arrived."
Sam opened his sleepy eyes and felt a strong headache. Feeling something wet on his lips, he touched his face with his fingers. Frowning, he looked into his reflection in the car window. He was bleeding from the nose.
"what?" Dean asked.
"nothing" Sam took a handkerchief and wiped them with blood.
Seeing blood, the elder brother exhaled.
"Are you hungry?"
"actually, I don't ..."
"you're hungry" said Dean and nodded.
Sam looked at him angrily.
"let's have a snack" said Dean, opening the car door.
Sam went out and looked around.
They stopped by the road where Stars Hollow started. There are now small houses that Sam has never seen before. Somewhere near should be the city center with beautiful gazebos and lanterns. After breathing in the fresh air, Sam's head began to spin and he completely forgot about the pain in his eyes and head. Feet began to weaken and tremble. What does he say to all the inhabitants of this town, who he has not seen for a very long time?
The older brother looked around and looked at Sam.
" are you coming?"
It was difficult for Sam to move his legs, because he felt very tired and unwell. He rolled his eyes and tilted his head.
Dean was worried.
Every day, Sam is getting worse and worse. He ran to his brother.
"no, no, no, everything is fine" said the younger brother.
"then ... let's go. You need to rest and eat."
Sam put on his hood and put his hands in his hoodies pockets.
***
They walked for about 10 minutes and could not find at least some restaurant or canteen.
Remembering that familiar diner, Sam was worried. He did not want Luke to see him like this.
"wait, Dean. Come on, you better go and eat, and I'll go home to the Forester."
" are you kidding me? For you now need to watch as for a small child" his brother grinned.
"very funny" said Sam desperately and pulled the hood even harder.
***
" finally" said the elder brother, stopping in front of the diner, which was written "Luke's"
Sam went after the brother.
There was a sound of bells hanging over the door and the smell of fresh coffee.
"Hi, what will you order?" asked a familiar voice.
Sam sat at the bar without removing the hood.
" hi, I want... do you have egg sandwiches?"
"yes, is there anything else?"
The younger Winchester looked out of the hood and looked at Luke. The same plaid shirt and cap. He smiled and leaned again so that no one could see his sick face. Only his hair hung on his face.
"fine, he ... "Dean pointed to Sam " he wants a salad. And more kale."
The brother in the hood imperceptibly looked at the elder and exhaled.
"what a good diner" said Dean looking around and sitting next to him.
Again the sound of bells was heard, and the diner lit up a flood of laughter.
"Luke!" The woman shouted weakly and sat down next to Dean. Next to her sat a girl.
The woman looked at Dean.
"hello, I'm Lorelai" she smiled.
"I'm Dean"
The girl sitting next to her also looked at him.
"funny" smiled again Lorelai
"why is it funny?"
"just fun. By the way, this is my daughter Rory."
"hi" said Rory.
"Your daughter?" Dean was surprised.
"yes" she grinned. "Do you know this man?" asked Lorelai.
"him?" Brother pointed to Sam "yes, this is my brother Sam."
"Hi, Sam" Rory said, and Sam's heart squeezed.
"My brother is sick right now" said Dean.
"Oh"stretched out Lorelai "get well, Sam".
Dean and Sam smiled.
Finally, Luke came and gave the brothers their orders. Then, Dean found out that Luke is Lorelai's husband and that she loves coffee very much. He learned that Rory graduated from university and is now looking for a job, and her mother is working at the Dragonfly Hotel and now she has a break for lunch. Listening to all this, Sam imagined himself in the place of his brother and his smile could not disappear.
"I can find a room for you and your brother in my hotel"said Lorelai.
"No, the Forester family invited us here, so we will live in their home, but thanks anyway."
Hearing the name "Forester" Rory and Lorelai suddenly frowned and looked at each other.

  " I'm sorry, but are you their relatives?" asked Rory.
" yes, distant relatives."
"what is your last name?"
Dean decided not to hide their surname with his brother.
"Winchesters."
Sam looked alert and out of the corner of his eye looked at Rory and her mother.
"we'll probably go" said Dean.
"Okay bye!" tried to say good Lorelai and the brothers came out of the diner.
"they didn't seem strange to you, Sam?"
"no, where did you get it?"
"Rory ... is this the one you were talking about?" She's beautiful.
"Shut up"  stretched Sam "let's go already."
***
When they reached the house, they knocked on the door, but the door was open. Exchanging a glance, they took out their pistols and entered the house. Inside it was dark and the brothers went upstairs.
Sam opened the bathroom door and covered his mouth with his hand. Tears flowed from his eyes.
"Clara?" he asked in a shaky voice.
"what?"  Dean ran into the bathroom and saw a girl lying in the bath which was covered in blood.
Sam moved closer and put his fingers on her hand.
"she is still alive" he whispered "Clara? It's me, Sam."
"Sam?" said the girl in a hoarse voice.
"who did this?"
"it was the monster that my parents were so afraid of."
"where is parents?"
"they managed to escape."
Sam took her by the shoulders and wept.
"I love you"  he whispered through tears and stroked her cheek.
"I love you too. Run" the last time she said, and her eyes froze.
"but why should I? Clara?"Sam saw that the girl died and covered her eyes with his hand.
"what should we do?" Dean asked.
"I don't know, find this monster."
"what do we do with the body, Sam?" asked the brother quietly.
Sam looked at him.
"we will bury her."
"but...we are burning bodies."
"Forester did not do that"
"after all, they were hunters, they knew that the ghost could return".
"Yes, they did. But Clara, they said, will not do that."
"Let her go, Sam. And then she will be happy."
"she always wanted to be tied to this house and told me this more than once. We will bury her."
"... fine. As you say."
****
sorry for such boring chapters, I haven't an imagination
***
and sorry if there are grammatical mistakes in the book. I don't speak english)))