2.4 "Clara"

"... My name is Sam Winchester. Dean Forester once lived in this city, but a very long time ..." Sam began with a trembling voice.
Rory frowned. She had previously suspected that Sam was deceiving her. She understood this from Taylor's tales and the occasion at the hotel.
"What about all these occult conversations?" Rory crossed her arms.
Sam looked at her, delinquent and exhaled.
After hesitating, he raised his head.
"This is what I do. I save people"
"Do you? With your appearance, the first murder in history happened in the city. I can’t imagine. Luke!" Lorelai said indignantly.
Luke looked at Lorelai and stood closer to Sam.
“Lorelai, it's true. He saved our lives,” Luke said.
Lorelai made a questioning sound as she exhaled and frowned.
“Dean, Sam, maybe your name is not at all ... Please leave my house.” Lorelai pointed to the door.
Sam expected such an outcome. Seeing that Lorelai, that woman close to him, who invited him home almost every day for a cup of coffee, now kicks him out, Sam could not believe it.
He looked at Rory, who lowered her head. Sam wanted to look at her native eyes for the last time, but he could not see them either.
Bending his head, he pursed his lips and silently headed for the hallway.
“Sam, stop,” Luke stopped him.
Winchester turned around.
"I'm really sorry about Marry" Luke said.
Sam nodded silently and patted Luke's shoulder.
Going to the door, Winchester grabbed the handle, but someone pulled the same handle on the other side of the door and it opened out.
Sam stumbled away from the opening.
At the door stood someone acquaintance.
“Logan,” Rory said, and threw herself into the arms of a man.
“Hello,” Logan said in surprise.
Sam felt a longing and emptiness inside.
“Hello,” Logan said to Sam. "You are..."
"Dean Forester," he lied again.
Rory looked up at Sam.
"Dean! Rory was talking about you. You knew she was writing a book about her hometown, and she wanted to write a little about you?" Logan said.
Sam opened his mouth to say. But the man interrupted him.
"Oh, here," he gave him a letter with a beautiful velvet ribbon on it. "Invitation to our wedding"
Sam breathed more often, looking again at Rory, who looked at him with sad eyes. Sam tried to find a note of happiness and joy in her eyes, but could not. A lump in the throat increased with every second, and it became harder for Winchester to breathe. Soon he won’t stand it and this lump will “explode” along with tears.
“Well, congratulations,” Sam smiled sadly. There was a melody and Sam looked at the display.
“I have to go,” he said coldly, and left the house, feeling this tension and drilling a hole in his back, looking from behind.
"Yes, Dean. I'm sorry, I just ..."
"I know, I know. Stars Hollow, again?" Dean asked.
"I'll be there soon, I'm not welcome here"
“There is no place better than home, Sammy,” Dean said, and Sam felt calm. He smiled slightly and did not notice how he was in front of the Forester's house. Goosebumps and cold ran through my skin. From the window opposite, on the second floor, two gloomy eyes looked at Sam. Dean said something to Sam, but he didn’t hear him. The eyes did not blink and looked straight into the soul.
"Sam!" Dean called out and distracted him.
"Yes?" Asked Sam.
"What happened?"
"Nothing, what did you say?"
"I found a deal, and since you're leaving Stars Hollow, we can go out, lust together.
"What kind of evil?" Sam asked, continuing to look at the eyes from the window.
"A ghost, I think. Looks like"  answered the brother.
A passing car sounded loudly and Sam dropped the phone from his hands. Bending over the phone, he again looked at the window, but there was nobody there.
"Sam, what's going on there?"
"It's all right, just the phone fell. Listen, maybe you yourself will go hunting? I need to figure out something else."
"Well, deal with your family drama," Dean said offendedly and ended the conversation.
The last thing Sam wants to do is say goodbye to his "sister."
Sam felt another look on himself again and saw Clara. Sam smiled and waved to her, knowing that going into this house is a big crime. There were police tapes everywhere, and the door was sealed.
Sam saw a palm on the window and a smile in return ... Only she seemed evil to him.
***
The younger Winchester parked in front of the house and lay in the back seat. The night was cold, so he turned on the heater. He had insomnia. Looking at the stuck green soldier in the ashtray in the backseat, he thought. He thought that everything was now over for him in this city. With Rory, he will not succeed, and only Luke can understand him. But if there was a choice between him and Lorelai, he would choose her ...
In the middle of the night, Sam got hot and he turned off the stove and opened the window.
Falling into a dream, he heard a loud sound coming from the house. With a start, he looked out the window. The house was lit only by pale light from street lamps. The windows were dark, and the grass in the darkness seemed like a small lake, gleaming.
Getting out of the car, Winchester headed toward the house, listening. He came closer to the door and leaned against his ear, listening carefully to the silence.

Suddenly, someone knocked twice on the door from the inside. Sam scared walked away from the door. His heart was beating furiously. He did not take hunting accessories with him, since Dean needed them more.
Sam got an SMS.
“Come back soon, or bring my baby back,” Dean wrote.
Winchester ignored the message, and taking a flashlight out of his pocket, he carefully opened the door, looking around. Opening the door, he stepped back a little.
A large stream of cold wind blew at Sam, as if a tornado enveloped him. He went inside and saw that the window in the kitchen was open. Sam felt a draft, making the door behind him slam shut loudly. Sam flinched, and turned back.
Clara stood there. He saw again the eyes between the railing.
"Clara, it's me, Sam."
“I feel so good,” came from behind Winchester. Goosebumps ran down his back and Sam pursed his lips.
"This is your home," said the man.
“Sam, I love you,” was heard again over his ear.
“I love you too,” Sam said in a trembling voice.
“You won’t leave me?” Clara asked.
Sam closed his eyes. He knew that this was his sister, but he was scared.
"You want to lie. Am I scaring you?" Clara appeared right next to Sam.
"Why are you silent?"
"Clara, I'm sorry. I have to go."
"What? Don't leave. Please."
Sam went to the door, but it was locked.
"Clara, please. You promised me to be good."
“And you promised that you would not leave me, but you left me and I died! Now you will not leave me”
Sam felt the chill from behind again ...
That was the only thing he remembered.