|Not just anybody|

|Ace Carlyle|

"Harder..." she whispered into my ear "or is that all you've got, old man?"

I growled "Don't tell me what to do," I increased the pace of my thrusts.

"Oh fuck! right there!" She arched her back.

I moved my hands up to squeeze her breasts tightly "You're mine," I said sternly against her neck "only mine."

"I'm yours, Sir..." she moaned out "I'm gonna cum," Lotus dug her nails on my back as she clenched herself around me causing me to let out a deep growl then I gripped her waist, straightened on my knees and slammed into her feeling the lust taking over me "YES!" She screamed out rolling her eyes back in pleasure.

I let out an animalistic growl at the same time the volume of her screams went up; I went balls deep in her and released my load "Fuck," I leaned down and rested my forehead between her breasts "you wear me out, baby girl."

A weak giggle left her mouth as I felt the tips of her fingers tickling the back of my head "Good morning to you too, handsome."

I moved up and pecked her lips "Morning, princess."

"What do you want for breakfast?" She smiled looking at my lips.

I sighed "Princess, you were my breakfast," a smirk played on my lips.

Lotus giggled "Well, after this breakfast I'm in the need for some food."

"We should shower first," I slid out of her and stood up. When I was completely on my feet I smiled softly looking at her, she was looking out the window and the sunlight was caressing her glowing skin; I could stay in that moment forever, watching her, no, more like admiring her and wishing to never go back to New York...

When we were in the shower I wrapped my arms tightly around her and brushed her wet hair with my fingers. She wrapped her arms around my torso and rested her head on my chest; we shared a beautiful silence, I don't think either of us wanted to be anywhere else at that moment.

On my hours alone a few days ago, I realized it's not that I still love Emily, I hate her, she made me throw away years of my life, years in which I could've found Lotus and made her my girlfriend because that's what I want but I'm scared of falling in love again.

It's the most dangerous thing in the world.

"What do you want me to make for dinner, handsome?" She asked as she clipped her baby pink bra.

"I want us to make sushi and eat it while we watch a romantic movie, just a very quiet night."

She nodded "Perfect," Lotus sat in front of her suitcase and looked at her neatly folded clothes "What should I wear?"

"It doesn't matter, you'll still look gorgeous as fuck," I slipped on my dark grey turtleneck shirt.

"Your red sweater it is," she giggled crawling between my legs and grabbing the sweater from the trunk at the foot of the bed. Apart from the sweater she wore thigh high socks and that's it, lucky me.

When we were in the kitchen she took care of the food while I looked for something to watch on Netflix "Sweet pea?"

"Yes, handsome?"