Surprise!

Ali POV

I don't know what to do. The girls want me to come home but I don't know if I'm ready. Everyone in Rosewood hates me and I dot think I can go back to being the stuck up brat I used to be. How was I ever that bad? I mean then I felt like I was "helping" everyone but I now realize that I was mean and I need to redeem myself. I'm moving back to Rosewood.

Emily POV

I really want Ali to come back to Rosewood. No matter what happens I will be with her and she needs to know that. Later that night, I call Ali again. The girls are all asleep and can't hear us so I am going to help her come back. I get a few pairs of clothes, some money, and I grab my keys and head to my car. As I pull away, all I can think is having Ali and Madeline here with me. I am going to Ali to help her pack because she obviously wants to come home a much a I want her to. I call her when I'm about halfway. She answers after a few rings. "Em? Is everything okay?" she asks worriedly. "Yes everything's fine but you want to come home right?" "Yes Em I do but I don't know how." "Well, I am on my way to help you as we speak." "OMG thank you Em!" "We need to e back by morning so start packing!" "Ok thank you and I love you!" "I love you too. Start packing!" "Ok bye!" "bye"

I hang up and stop to get gas an a snack. I am about 30 minutes away from Ali's house and I speed up. Man, I can't wait to get her home.

Yes guys it's short but I needed to update for you guys. I'm trying but I'm busy so they might be short but more often. Thanks for reading!