I Miss You Mwomma!

Ali POV

Madeline hadn't stopped begging me to call Em since the second she pulled away. I gave in on Tuesday and I called Emily. I called at 9ish and hoped she'd be up. After two rings she picked up, her voice still sleepy. She must've been asleep already. "Really Em. It's 9! you're asleep already!?" I say chuckling. "Sorry you don't have to worry about school every day. How are my girls?" "Great. Madeline has been begging me to talk to you for days now and I gave in tonight. I will let her talk to you in just a second when she gets out of the pool." "Ok. Can I call you back in a minute?" she asks. "Yeah sure" I say, wondering why she has to go. She hangs up and I resume watching Madeline splash around with Tommy, the childish butler.

Emily POV

When my phone rang and I saw it was Spencer I knew she was calling to tell me that she knew everything and that I was lying or something but when I answered I was surprised that she didn't even bring it up. "Hello?" "Hey Em I was wondering if you wanted to help me throw Aria a surprise birthday party?!!" "I would love to! When and where?" "Can you meet me at my house tomorrow afterschool?" "Yeah I can meet you. Want me to get anything?" "No not yet but maybe after we start planning." "Ok see ya tomorrow!" "Bye"

I called Ali back almost before I hung up with Spencer. She picked up on the first ring. "Why'd you have to go?" "Spence called me. She wants to plan a surprise birthday party for Aria." "They are in love, they just don't know it yet." "Haha what makes you say that?" "Does Spencer Hastings throw birthday parties for everyone? That's right NO!" "I'm gonna set them up somehow. Starting a at the party. I will need your help though. Are you up to the task?" "Heck yeah!!!" We start laughing and don't stop until I hear a door open and Madeline's voice asking "Mwommy who is dat?"