Saying Goodbye

Emily POV

As I said goodbye to Terrance, Ali came up behind me and rested her hands on my waist, making me jump. "Ali!" I say while calming down. "What?! My girlfriend is leaving and I have no idea when I'll get to kiss you again so I want to take advantage!" "Girlfriend?" I ask. "Do you not agree?" she says with a nervous look on her face. "No I love you I'm just surprised that you finally feel the same way." She smirks and Terrance walks away and Maddie has entered our bedroom as I get ready to head back to Rosewood. I notice that Maddie has tear-stained cheeks and more tears in her eyes so I go over to her and pick her up. I walk over to my bed and sit down while putting her on my lap. I look into her eyes and see Ali's beautiful blue eyes and perfect tan skin, and poke her nose. I look at her and while trying to comfort her. "Madeline Paige DiLaurentis, you are the sweetest, prettiest, smartest, little girl I've ever met in my entire life. I am the happiest person in the world because I have you and your mom in my life. I won't forget you even if you payed me. I will get to talk to you every day and it will be a nice looonnnggg talk. I promise." I say while sticking out my pinky. She gives me a pinky swear and she jumps off my lap. She takes my hand and leads me to Ali's bed and sits down on the bed. We lean in for a big group hug and we stay in our hug for about 3minutes until we pull away. When we pull away I give Ali a quick kiss and finish getting ready for my return to Rosewood. I am actually very nervous about a lot of things like, Can I pull off the big lie? Can I keep the phone hidden? What about A? All of these thoughts play over and over again in my head until I'm done packing. When I have all my bags in the car and I'm ready to leave, I start to break down. I run up to Ali and I's room and cry. I cry until I hear the door close and lock. I look up and Ali is staring at me with tears running down her face as well. I hold out my hand and she walks over, grabs my hand, and sits on my lap. I just stare into her beautiful blue eyes until she starts to talk. "Em you are the best thing that has EVER happened to me. You light up the whole world every time you smile, your laugh ends world wars, and I will never stop loving you until I take my last breath." she is bawling her eyes out now but I can't help but tear up and smile. "I love you Ali and you are the reason I still even put up a fight against A. If it weren't for you, I would probably be either dead or doing exactly what A says so Thanks." "Em, don't say thanks because I'm the reason A is even in your life right now." She starts crying tears of sadness instead of tears of happiness. I begin to say it isn't her fault but I am interrupted by a knock on the door. I get up and unlock the door to be met by a man I've never seen before. He says "Ms. DiLaurentis, we must go." I say okay and turn to Ali. "I love you Ali." and I turn around and walk to Madeline's room. She comes out and gives me a giant hug and a kiss on the nose. I turn around and run out the door before they see me cry. I get in the car and just stare at the burner phone Ali gave me and break down once again. That could be the last time I ever got to see my favorite two girls in the world. I cry all the way back to my house and enter. I go straight to my room and cry some more. I hear a knock on the door. I reluctantly go downstairs to open the door. The girls all have big frowns on their faces as I let them in. I have to pull off my story, I just have to.