Chapter 8

I watched these two brats arguing and insulting each other.  My silent apartment suddenly became merrier with profanity.  Wasn't that great?  I walked toward my room to take shower since i smelled like a junkyard.  I put the blade into my weapon cupboard.  There were many types of weapon. Blades, machetes, guns, pistols, daggers, knive, samurai,  dynamites, hand bombs, bombs, and my personal favourite, my combat suit.

I grabbed a towel and hit the shower.  It felt good when the cold water hit my body.  After i was done i changed into a black shirt and white short.  I dried my wet hair using the towel and walked out of my room.  I wasn't surprised those two brats weren't finished insulting each other.  Neither of them were out of vocabularies yet.

"Kids!  Who wants dinner?" I announced cheerfully.  That got their attention. "Then get one yourself."

"I hate you." Wendy muttered under her breath but my sharp ears heard it clearly.  I snickered and sat down on the one seater couch across from Olivern.

"So.. Where were we?" I asked while crossing my leg.  Olivern shifted under my gaze probably feeling awkward.

"Erm,  the thing is,  I need your help to locate my family." He uttered without looking at me.  He suddenly found my collection of skulls by the wall fascinating.

"I thought you're capable of finding them yourself." I stated and he shook his head grimly.

"He just realized that he was stupid to begin with." Wendy added and gaining herself insults from him.

"Look,  i just know they are living in Wesron.  That's all i know." He explained after he was done dissing Wendy.  "I know your scouting skill is quite good,  i thought i can ask for your help."

"I don't like your tone when you're asking for help." Wendy said.  Olivern gazed at her while flexing his jaw.

"I'm not talking to you." He countered.  Wendy snorted.

"You're talking to my best friend,  jackass." She retorted.

"You were trying to kill her at school." He arched a brow at her.

"What do you know about friendship when you yourself don't have any?" Wendy smirked smugly. He stared at her menacingly.

"Kids, that's enough." I had to step in before they fight in my apartment. I didn't want my place was destroyed by these two erratic brats. "How long have you been here?"

"Erm,  a month." He answered after calming down. Wendy shot me a look. That was almost around the time where we enlisted to Gregory Academy. The time was impeccable. "I've been looking for them but with limited sources and informations,  it was useless."

"Why are you going to Gregory Academy,  then?" I questioned.

"I said i want to settle in.  I might as well,  attend an academy and officially become an Elite." His answer surprised me.  He wanted to be an Elite?  Olivern was just like me and Wendy,  we didn't belong to either Elite and Underclass.  I took him for someone who rathered not be involved with either party and live as neutral.  I guessed I was wrong.

"So that he could be equal to his Elite family." Wendy scoffed. 

"F*ck you." He mumbled.

"Are you sure you want to find your real family?" I asked and he turned his attention to me.  I could tell he was very determined.  Well,  he was going to get hurt pretty badly.

"Yes,  I'm sure." He affirmed.  I sighed heavily.

"Well, i don't do things for free." I told him and he nodded as if expecting i would say that.