Seven

Toni slowly made her way to the Louvre museum on foot, at one point taking a moment to catch her breath from all the walking she had mastered in one morning.

She reached the museum and it was magnificent. It was like a gigantic pyramid with a fountain out front that was splashing huge amounts of water.

Then on the other side of the museum was a selection of artists sitting on their small chairs painting different art pieces. One of them was painting a woman and her baby girl. She stood behind the man and watched for a single moment, absolutely captured by the way he was expressing the lines of the mother and her baby. It was like from a distance you can see just a mother and her child but from his mind he was capturing each angle and each line that made up the two humans.

She didn't have a clue on how to find her third clue, she went by each artist and watched them paint what they were painting until she approached one of them. This one was painting Notre Dame, but it was Notre Dame with Aryan outside of it, she laughed slightly into herself and noticed the red rose amongst the yellow roses in the flower bed in the painting. She smiled and that's when the artist turned to her.

"Mademoiselle, ugh let me get this right here is the third clue for you." the guy said, trying to speak English, and he handed her a note. She replied, "Merci Monsieur,"giving thanks to the gentleman and she walked away.

She noticed a small bench by itself, she went and sat down on it, then she opened it and it was the third clue. Before she had the chance to read it her phone buzzed. It was the craziest person she knew, and it was Felicity obviously wanting an update on how the days going. She answered with, "Hello honey bunch, you okay? and Felicity replied, "Well babe, just wanting to ring to find out an update, I'm off today and so bored so thought I'd better ring to find out what's going on?"

Toni answered back, "Well I haven't actually met up with him yet, because he has set me on a basically treasure hunt, but the treasure being that I meet him, so I'm on the third clue just now and I'm about to read it until you called. Basically, he said about showing me the real Paris, ha-ha but I never thought about it. He sent me to these different places which are so beautiful, and I just hope I meet him soon to be honest, it's currently half nine and I hope the rest of the day flies in, but it's the mystery that intrigued me most."

Felicity said back, "get your head in gear, don't worry I'm sure you'll be seeing him soon and aww you sound a bit nervous, don't be I'm sure it'll be good have fun, anyway I'm away to meet up with a friend, love you bye," and she hung up the phone.

Then she put her phone back in her back and turned to her note. She opened it and it said:

Third Clue:

You're getting good at finding these, must have an excellent mind, the next one is going to be a journey but it's worth your while. Go find the place as to where all the past soldiers are prayed for, there will be a ticket waiting for you. Amongst the building the only clue is a loose brick.

A

This clue was most information and she searched on her phone the answer. It came back with the Arc De Triomphe and she got her legs walking again as google maps explained it was only thirteen minutes within walking distance towards the Arc De Triomphe.

She stopped at the first shop she could find to buy a quick sandwich to eat and some fresh water to freshen her system. By then it was ten am after making her stops and relaxing her legs on a bench. She sat and thought about the beautiful landmarks she had seen. Paris had so much to offer.

First the museum, then Notre Dame and then the Louvre museum, and now she was just about to arrive at the Arc De Triomphe. She looked up and watched as the sun shone over all the Paris buildings she could see. It was so picture worthy. She took her camera out of her bag and took a few snaps. One of a mime putting on a show, another of the sky and buildings.