Six

Her alarm clock went off at half six so she could have time to get ready and she woke up in an instant with nothing, but a smile on her face for she was so nervous, and slightly excited as well. She couldn't wait to be shown Paris and enjoy the experience of another persons company.

It had been a long time she had experienced someone else's company other Felicity's, she kept replaying yesterday in her head and couldn't believe that she had experienced what she had experienced and it made her feel a bit overwhelmed.

She gave her face a quick wash before choosing her outfit for the day. She picked out a denim blue jacket, white vest top and black skirt paired off with white converse to keep her feet comfortable in case of some walking.

She quickly curled her hair, put on a light, but natural bit of makeup and grab her petite black handbag and put it on her shoulder, then left her hotel room. She locked her hotel room and made her way for the elevator.

Toni took the elevator down to the hotel lobby, where she bumped into Paul, I am so sorry Paul forgive me, didn't look where I was going," and he said, dont even worry about it Miss Toni," she smiled and she waved bye bye to him as she made her way to the front door leaving as she walked all the way to the museum.

  She waited outside the front and looked down at her phone, the time on her phone went straight into eight o'clock and there was still no sign of Aryan.

Next thing she knew a man came up to her all formal like and handed her a note not saying anything as he turned and walked away.

She was very curious about this note, a bit scared to open, thinking to herself, Maybe he had second thoughts, maybe he has cancelled and doesn't want to go out.' But she bypassed the thoughts and opened it.

Dearest beauty,

I know it's cheesy to call you beauty, but you don't see what I see. I know I told you to meet me outside this museum, but plans changed I have a way for us to meet, don't worry about questioning. I just have a special way that might be more interesting and fun, enjoy the messages. First clue:

Go to the one place, where the bells ding more than once, and there you should find your next clue!

A

She giggled just a little and smiled. Then she knew it was going to be a long day ahead of her and she it clicked in her head. The one place where bells ding - Notre Dame! She took out her phone for google maps to find the quickest route which was only thirteen minutes to Notre Dame. It was within walking distance and she enjoyed the fresh Paris air to breathe in.

She went straight to the front of Notre Dame once she arrived in front of it. She looked around for what could be a clue. She noticed to flower beds in front of the building both with roses in them.

She walked over to the first one and it was all the same flowers, but the second one, the second one had five bright yellow roses and one random red rose, she looked all over the small flower and noticed the petals of the flower and there was another note.

Congratulations you've found your first clue, I placed this red rose amongst the yellow ones, because it stands out amongst the yellow ones and is the most eye catching. Second clue:

We swam in Paris as if jumping between the paintings of an artists dream. We were the watercolor strokes across the cobbled canvas bleeding into the stone.

A

Toni being the lover of art knew instantly the poem was based from the poet Atticus and it was beautiful. She had to think of where there was water and art. Then it sprung to mind.

She looked at google maps and the nearest museum was the Louvre museum across the water, so she found the nearest taxi driver and then changed from google maps to google translate and asked the driver to take her to the Louvre museum. She found herself to be rather thirsty and grabbed her bottle of water from her bag and then checked the time, it was quarter to nine in the morning and it felt like hours had past though, but it was all wonderful as she had never seen these beautiful buildings.

This whole experience was so mesmerizing, she couldn't help but feel breathless about the fact that it was all happening so fast. She wondered what the next clue was. Wondered what was going to happen next? Was he going to stand her up? Was this all a joke? Was he going to be there at the end of the day trip? How was their afternoon going to turn out and was it a good idea to accept the offer from a stranger to spend the day with them?

The one thing she did know about was that she wanted to find out, she wanted to enjoy each day as she could because that's what this holiday is about.

Then the taxi driver stopped outside the museum, she paid him and hopped out to stare at the next beautiful landmark.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Wow we covered 2 clues how exciting! How do you think she will obtain the 3rd clue and do you think she will meet Aryan soon? Let me know in the comments, follow vote and share to friends and family ❤️