4.

▢▢▢

"I got the job?"

"Yes and I want you to be the makeup artist for the K-Pop group, Astro." The CEO handed me back my paperwork.

"Have you heard of them?" The Secretary asked me.

"Well, all I know about Astro is that one of the members modeled with my sister. But I forgot his name."

"Cha Eunwoo, huh." The Secretary chuckled to herself,  remembering the event.

"So, Jeon Min. Take her to Astro's manager and tell him the great news" The CEO demanded to the young woman.

"Yes, sir."

Before leaving, I bowed to the CEO and thanked him. I texted my sister how I got the job but I was still nervous about it.

"Congratulations, Ms. Rae. The CEO was pretty impressed with your work. I bet this would be a piece of cake!" The Secretary cheered.

"Thank you, Secretary. I hope for the best as well." I smiled.

We went to floor 7 which was Astro's base. Posters were hung everywhere for this group. The office room was filled with merchandises and hardworking employees.

"Manager, I would you like you to meet Jasmin Rae. She'll be Astro's make-up artist."

I bowed to my boss and said hello. He did the same and shook my hand.

"Hello Miss. I am the manager of Astro and your new boss. I'm counting on you to bring out the beauty of my boys."

"Yes, sir. I won't let you down." I replied back.

"The boys are in the dance room practicing. Introduce yourself and try to get to know them." He pointed down the hallway.

I thanked him and headed down the path. I was a bit nervous since I never really interacted with a lot of people.

The Secretary was next to me and she patted my back. "Shy?" She teased.

"I guess so." I playfully scratched the back of my head.

She opened the door and smiled. I went inside and looked around the room. It was very aesthetic. The lights and backdrop were really eye catching.

There were six boys laying around lazily but immediately got up when they noticed the Secretary.

"Hello boys, meet Jasmin. She'll be your new makeup artist." The Secretary pointed.

"Annyeonghaseyo" I bashfully bowed.

The 6 boys replied and bowed in sync. I studied each of their appearance and noticed how handsome they were.

"She's a bit shy so make her feel welcome and comfortable around you all." The Secretary teased.

"Don't worry, Secretary we won't scare her away." One of the shortest members assured.

"And we would just like to say thanks for joining fantagio and being part of Astro." said another.

"You don't have to thank me. It's my pleasure." I lied.

What have my sister gotten me into!!

"So I'll leave you alone and hope for you to get along with them." Jeon min waved and left.

After the greeting, the whole room went awkwardly silent.

"Um, so how about we introduce ourselves. My name is Park Jinwoo, also known as Jinjin." The shortest member started. "And I'm the leader of the group."

"Hello! Kim Myungjun" Another shortie reached out for a handshake which I awkwardly accepted.

"Mj can do too." He loudly whispered. I blinked a couple of times and nodded. He's kinda weird.

"My name is Park Minhyuk, and I'm the dancer of Astro, also known as Rocky." He said while doing quick dance moves.

"My name is Yoon Sanha and I'm the maknae." He made a cute smile and peace sign which was so adorable.

"Cha eunwoo. Nice to meet you." he politely bowed and flashed a handsome smile.

"My name is Moonbin." he introduced while grinning.

I returned a smile back to all of them and took a deep breath.

"Again, my name is Jasmin Rae and I'm your new makeup artist." I bowed for the millionth time now.

"Have you heard of our group, Astro?" The maknae asked me while placing his head on Cha Eun's shoulder.

"I-I knew you guys existed as a group but I'm still pretty new" I stuttered.

"You speak English?" Mj asked while giving me a big smile.

"Hyung, what kind of question is that?" Yoon Sanha teased.

"He's going to try and impress her with his english skills he learned yesterday." Moonbin added.

"Try hard" Rocky giggled.

"Yes, I speak fluent english since I went to school abroad" I answered back using the english dialect.

The whole room went quiet.

"What did she say?" Mj whispered to Cha Eun woo.

The boys started laughing.

"She said she can speak fluently" He smiled.

"So much for first impression." Moonbin teased.

"Yah! I wanna see you speak." Mj demanded.

Moonbin took a pause and looked at me intensely. He was trying to come up with words, but they weren't exactly forming.

Because of this, he embarrassingly faced away leaving a trail of laughters from his friends.

I smiled from his cute actions and waved a hand. "Well it was great meeting you all."

They group waved back and bowed. "See you later!" They all said in sync.

After the introduction, I left the room.

I leaned my back against the wall and thought about my new job. I guess my sister was right. Maybe a new adventure awaits for me.

I took a deep breath. "Here we go."

▢▢▢

a/n: it was fun writing their personality traits, look forward for more to come!

*EDITED*

added a/n: omg, i never realized how much errors this chapter had so um i fixed it lol.