Chapter 5 - A fan or a sasaeng?

[Min A's P.O.V]

I was in my room. Ah! My tummy was grumbling! I hold my tummy...I'm hungry...I went to the kitchen and searched for food but suddenly...

"Min A-sshi?" Said a boy. I looked at the back and I saw Hyuk was standing there.

"Oh Hyuk-ah..." I said. He walked toward me.

"Are you hungry?" He asked. I nodded fast.

"Ahh...In that cupboard has a ramyeon. You can eat that." He said. I nodded and searched for the ramyeon.

"Ah, Hyuk-ah. Gomawo. By the way, you want some?" I asked him. He shook his head.

"Aniyo, I'm not hungry. I'm sitting here and watch you eat." He said. I shook my head.

"Gwaenchana. I'm fine alone. You can go to sleep." I said. Suddenly, he hold my hands. I was shocked and looked at him.

"Ani, I'm not sleepy yet. I'm worried because a girl like you can't be alone in the kitchen. It's too dangerous." He said. I just laughed softly. What's dangerous if I'm in the house. No one wanted to kidnap me.

"Why are you laughing? I don't care whether you're in the house or what..I'm worried because you're alone and nobody's here. If something bad happen to you, what will happen to Leo hyung? Of course he will blame himself because he didn't take care of you. Do you want something like that happen to you?" He said to me just like he want to advise me. I just silent and shook my head slowly.

"If you don't want something like that happen to you, just let me accompany you. Okay?" He said. Finally, I nodded.

"Arasseo, I want to cook that ramyeon first." I said. He nodded and sat at the dining table as he watched me cooked the ramyeon. After I finished cooking, I ate that ramyeon silently. When I was eating, I saw Hyuk was looked at me just like he want to eat some.

"Yah, do you want some?" I asked. He bliked once and then he shook his head.

"Aniyo, gwaenchana." He said.

"I know..you're hungry too, right?" I asked and took some ramyeon and feed it to him.

"Ahh..." I said and asked him to open his mouth. He shook his head.

"Min A-sshi, gwaenchana." He said.

"Don't be so stubborn. Eat some." I said and he slowly eat it.

"Min A-sshi, gomawo.." he said. I just nodded.

"It's okay, I know you're hungry too." I said.

"Want more?" I asked him. He shook his head.

"It's okay. I'm already full." He said. I just nodded and continued eating.

On the next day

I was walking to the main door. Suddenly...

"Min A, where did you want to go?" Asked Leo oppa.

"Ahh, oppa..I wanna go out with Na Rin. Can I?" I asked. He nodded.

"Sure you can. Come back home early." He said and kissed on my forehead.

"Come back home~~ can you come back home~~" I sang 2NE1's song (come back home). Leo oppa smiled at me and hit on my shoulder.

"Ppali before I change my mind.." Said Leo oppa. I smiled at him.

"Arasseo..." I said and went out from dorm. As I was walking to the park, suddenly I bumped into a girl.

"Ouh...mianei..." I said and tried to help her.

"Gwaenchana. I can stand up." She said.

"I'm sorry. I didn't do it on purpose." I said and bowed to her.

"It's okay, I was in hurry but I didn't purpose to bumped into you. I should be sorry." She said. I shook my head. I looked at that girl and I saw she wearing Vixx T-shirt and that T-shirt wrote 'Vixx Lee hongbin'. I was shocked.

"You...you..." I stammered.

"What?" She asked.

"Are you a starlight (Vixx's fanclub)?" I asked. She nodded.

"Nae, you also a starlight?" She asked. I nodded.

"Wow, I didn't expected! What is your name and your bias?" She asked.

"My name is Jung Min A and my bias is..............." I'm afraid to say that my bias is Hongbin oppa. I afraid that this can be a war. Ahaha! I should be careful because in this country has many sasaeng fans.

"Ermm...my bias is Ken." I said. I said that Ken oppa is my bias for safety.

"Ouh my name is Song Naeun. You already know my bias, right?" She asked. I just silent.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of the chapter. The next chapter maybe I'll post tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. So, please wait for it and continue support my story :) And sorry if my grammar sucks!

~jazmina_syahidah~