Chapter 38 - Gomawo and Goodbye, Naeun

[Min A’s P.O.V]

I walked into the dorm. What should I do now? I should visit her or not? Min A, think properly…she had made you suffer! But, I feel pity for her. As I was monologue, I bumped into N oppa.

“Oh, oppa, mianei…I didn’t see you.” I said and bowed to him.

“Gwaenchana, what are you thinking about? Is there something happened to you?” he asked as he pulled me to the living room. We sat at couch.

“Oppa, Irene told me that…Naeun…she wants to meet me but I don’t know what should I do now…oppa, can you help me?” I asked while shaking his arm.

“Hmm…I’ll call the others. Wait a minute.” He said and went to call the other members. After a minute, they came to the living room.

“Min A, are you sure about that?” asked Leo oppa. I nodded.

“Ne…oppa, what should I do now? Should I visit her?” I asked.

“No! Better you shouldn’t…” said Hyuk. I looked at Hyuk with curious face. Why not?

“Why?” asked N oppa.

“Because she had made Min A feel bad and suffer…we don’t want that girl destroy Min A’s life again…” he said.

“But, maybe she already regret for what she had done to Min A and she wants to apologize to her…Min A, I think you should visit her once…” said Ravi. They nodded.

“Hongbin, what about you…Did you want to visit her?” asked Ken oppa.

“Hmm, maybe we should…Min A, let’s go.” He said and pulled my hand. Before we went to the prison, they say something to us.

“Guys, be careful…” said N oppa. We nodded and went away to prison. After we arrived at prison, we talked to that warden to visit Naeun.

“Hi, we want to visit Song Naeun. Is she here?” asked Hongbin. That warden nodded and went away to bring Naeun. After a minute, we saw Naeun who was be carried by that warden. I saw her face was totally pale at all. She looked at me and then she lowered her head.

“Naeun…” I tried to talk. Now, I sat in front of her. She still lowered her head.

“Are you okay at here? How are you now?” I asked. She smiled sarcastically.

“You think I’m fine here? I’m not Min A…I’m NOT!” she said while her tears keep falling down from her eyes. I wanted to cry but I controlled it.

“Naeun, Irene said to me that you want to meet me…so, why?” I asked. She still sobbing and I tried to comfort her.

“Naeun, don’t cry anymore…” I said.

“Min A, I…I want to say sorry to you and Hongbin oppa…I’ve many sin to you two. I wanted to separate your relationship….I think I was so stupid that time. Min A, please just once…forgive me…” she said while bowing at me. I didn’t realize that my tears fell down from my eyes. I quickly wiped my tears away.

“Naeun, I already forgive you…Hongbin oppa also did a same so, please forget about it and I don’t want you to get stress about this thing anymore. I want you to be happy…that’s all…” I said. Naeun just sobbing as I think she regret for what she had done.

“Min A, Go…gomawo…gomawo for give me a chance to live and forgive me for what I had done to you. You two should be together because Hongbin oppa loves you…please loves him as you love yourself.” She said. I nodded.

“Okay Naeun, I will…gomawo and goodbye for now, Naeun. I promise that I’ll visit you next time.” I said. She nodded and after a minute, the warden took Naeun and she went away to her cell. I went out from the prison and I saw Hongbin was at outside of the prison.

“So, what’s about?” he asked. I shook my head.

“She regret for what she had done and asked me a forgiveness…that’s all.” I said. He nodded.

“Ne…I forgive her too so, we have to forget about think…let’s go home now.” He said while put his arm around my shoulder. I nodded and we went away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of the chapter. Today I'll post 2 chapter. Keep voting and comment :) I need your support...Gomawo :D

~jazmina_syahidah~