Chapter 22 - Finally, I came home

[Min A’s P.O.V]

On the way home, I sat beside Hongbin. I looked at him with my eyes blinked many times. I think I’ve met him but where…suddenly, my head ached. Aish! What is going on? I hold my head. My head just want to…

“Min A…what is going on?” asked Hongbin while holding my arm. I shook my head.

“N-nothing…” I said and released his hand. I bite my lips hard. After we reached our destination, I quickly went out from the car.

“Min A…” said Leo oppa. I turned back.

“Did you remember your room?” He asked. I nodded.

“Nae, I remembered it as well…” I said. He nodded.

“Okay…stay at home. We will come back as soon as possible.” He said. I just nodded and went to my room. As I was walking, I saw someone’s room that the door was not closed. Whose room is this? As I wanted to close the door, my eyes observed the surrounding of the room. I entered the room and then I closed the door. I walked as I looked at the surrounding. Hmm…this room is so nice. I wonder whose room is this. I sat on the bed and I jumped on the bed because this bed was so comfortable. After I jumped, I wanted to go out from this room. I took out my phone to call Leo oppa because I want to take some fresh air. Leo oppa allowed me so, I went out from dorm and walked around. As I was walking, I think about Hongbin. Yes, I’ve met him but where and what is his relationship? As I was thinking, I already in front of a…funfair. Wait…funfair? I think I’ve seen this funfair but…my head ached again. What is going on here?

Flashback~~

Girl: oppa, can you buy me that teddy bear?

Boy: Of course, but can you give me a time to buy that thing. I want to ride a roller coaster.

Girl: Ahh…that roller coaster don’t run anywhere. I’m afraid that teddy bear was already taken by others. Come on…you must buy that to me first or you can’t ride a roller coaster.

Boy: (He laughed at her and pinched her cheek).Aigoo, since when my girlfriend is a queen control? Arasseo…

Girl: (smiled happily)

Argghh…who is that? Their face was blur at all. I didn’t see anything. I quickly ran away from there before the pain on my head became worst. I need someone right now…I need someone to tell me the truth and my memories. After I went home, I saw everyone was sitting at the living room, waiting for me to come back.

“Min A…” said Leo oppa and walked toward me.

“Where have you been?” He asked. I shook my head.

“Oppa, I need some rest…” I said. He nodded.

“Arasseo…” he said and I walked away. At my room, I laid on my bed. Who is that? Hmm…I think that things happened to me and…and…I went to that funfair once but when and with whom? I bite my lips hard and closed my eyes tightly. I don’t want to think anything right now.

[Hongbin’s P.O.V]

I walked toward Min A’s room. I wanted to know what happened to Min A. After I arrived at her room, I silently opened the door and I saw she was sleeping soundly. I closed the door and walked toward her. I sat beside her and stroked her head slowly. I didn’t notice that my tears falling down and I whispered to her ear. Min A, why did this happen to you? Why did you didn’t remember me at all? I want the old of you…I miss the old of you….I wiped my tears away and kissed on her forehead. Goodnight, Min A…sweet dream…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of the chapter. Keep voting and sorry for my bad english..^^

~jazmina_syahidah~