Chapter 29 - Shooting the MV

[Min A’s P.O.V]

I was laid on my bed while checking my phone. Suddenly, the door was opened slowly.

“Min A?” said a man. I looked at the door.

“Appa!” I said and ran toward him. I hugged him tightly.

“Min A, are you being well? Did you already remember Hongbin?” he asked. I nodded.

“Nae, I remembered him…why are you came here?” I asked.

“Like this, you want to follow your brother to the shooting set?” he asked. Huh? Shooting? Ahh, I remember that today, they want to release their new album. If I’m not mistaken, it’s ‘error’.

“Hmm…arasseo, I will prepare myself now.” I said. Appa smiled at me.

“Don’t be late.” He said and went away. As I was prepared, my phone was ringing. I looked at the screen and it was Na Rin.

“Na Rin-ah…” I said.

“Min A, I’m bored. Did you want to go out?” she asked on the line.

“Nae, today I want to go to the shooting set.” I said.

“Huh? Why? Did you go for an act?” she asked.

“Ani, I want to watch Vixx member make a music video. Do you want to join us?” I asked.

“YAH! Of course I want but, can I? I’m shy with your father. Your father also went there, right?” she asked.

“Nae, haish…don’t worry. My father is very kind.” I said.

“Arasseo, wait for me…” she said.

“Okay, ppali…” I said and ended the call. I took out a white blouse with black pants and wore it. After I prepared, I went out from my room.

“Min A, did you want to join us?” asked N oppa. I nodded.

“Nae, I want to watch you guys shooting your new album.” I said. They nodded.

“Ahh, before I forget, Na Rin also wanted to join us. She will waiting for us.” I said.

“Ahh, arasseo. Let’s go…” said Ken oppa and drove to Na Rin’s house to get her. After we get her, we went to the shooting set. After we arrived at shooting set, I sat on the chair where is prepared by the company meanwhile Na Rin went to see Ken oppa whether he has prepared or not. Suddenly, I saw a girl went toward me.

“Annyeonghaseyo, are you Jung Min A?” she asked. I stood up and nodded.

“Yes, who are you?” I asked.

“Oh, my name is Kim Youngji. I’m the heroin in this video.” She said and wanted to shake hands with me. I smiled at her and shake hands with her.

“Oh, you’re Hongbin oppa’s girlfriend, right?” she asked again. I smiled and nodded shyly.

“Yes, I’m.” I said.

“Wow, no wonder Hongbin oppa likes you because you’re so cute and better than me. I’m not chubby at all.” She said. I laughed.

“Aniyo, I’m not very cute at all. If I meet someone for the first time, they will say that I’m cute. I’m so weird…” I said. She laughed at me.

“Yes seriously, you’re so cute. By the way, you won’t get angry with me, right?” she asked. I made a weird face.

“Huh? Why should I angry with you?” I asked. She looked at the surrounding. She pulled me closer to her as she wanted to whisper to me about something.

“Like this, for your information, I’ve to act with Hongbin oppa.” She said. My eyes widened.

“W-what?!” I said with half yelled. She put her hands on my mouth.

“Haish, shuhh…silent. I’ve to act as his girlfriend. Please Min A unnie, don’t be angry or feel jealous to me, okay?” she said. I took a deep breath and smiled at her.

“Don’t worry, I’m not. I’m not that kind of person.” I said. She nodded.

“Arasseo…unnie, I want to prepare now. I’ll see you soon. Goodbye.” She said and went away. I took a deep breath. Why Hongbin oppa didn’t tell me that he will become a hero on this music video? Haish! Did he scare because I’ll jealous because he will act with another girl? Argh, I’m not that kind of person you know! Are you sure, Min A? Are you sure that you’ll not jealous with that girl? Ahh, I don’t know! It’s okay, just wait and see…

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of the chapter. Will Min A control her feeling? Just wait for the next chapter. Sorry for my bad english...keep voting! I put a picture where Min A wore a white blouse with black pants when she went to the shooting set.

~jazmina_syahidah~