Chapter 35 - Is a success or a failure?

[Min A’s P.O.V]

We had arrived at Casper Park.

“So, what should we do now, hyung?” asked Hyuk.

“Hongbin, you should go first…” said Leo oppa. Before Hongbin went out from car, I interrupted.

“Wait! We should call Na Rin first.” I said and took out my phone and called Na Rin.

“Na Rin, How about Naeun? Is she there?” I said and pressed the loudspeaker.

“Yeah~ she’s there with her friends.” She said on the line.

“Na Rin, I pressed the loudspeaker now so, the others can hear what’s Naeun did right now…” I said.

“Arasseo so, guys…what we should do now?” she asked.

“Like this, Hongbin will go out first alone and I’m sure Naeun will take an advantage to annoy Hongbin but before that Min A came by…and she didn’t care about the public so, she will attack Min A in front of public…” said Leo oppa.

“Ne…I understand now oppa so, we should start now…” she said.

“Ne…just wait for a moment…” I said and ended the call.

“Oppa, you should go now…” I said. He smiled and nodded.

“Hongbin, fighting!” said Mark. Jackson just made a ‘thumbs up’. Hongbin went out from the car and went to the park.

[Naeun’s P.O.V]

I was hanging out with my friends.

“Yah, I think I want to go to the cinema…who wants to join?” asked Irene, one of my friends.

“Yeah, it’s nice…what you all waiting for? Let’s go…” I said but suddenly,

“Yah, guys. That’s Hongbin, right?” I asked. They looked at our left.

“Huh yeah…so, what?” asked Hyuna.

“Hahaha…I want to tackle him now…I want to make Min A hates him!” I said while smirking. I wanted to go but Irene held my arm.

“Naeun, please stop!” she said. I shocked. Why she become like this?

“Why? You don’t like it?” I asked.

“No, Naeun…please stop disturbing Hongbin and Min A…” said Irene again. Hyuna nodded. What’s the matter with my friend?

“What’s wrong with you two? Why you support Min A rather than me?” I asked.

“Naeun, please regret it now. Hongbin will not look at you….” said Hyuna.

“Argh! I don’t care…I’ll destroy Min A’s life…” I said and went away with anger. What’s wrong with them? I don’t care…I’ll do anything until I got what I want!

[Jackson’s P.O.V]

“Err, Mark…I’ve got an idea…” I said. Mark looked at me.

“What is it?” Mark asked. I whisper to him.

“I want to use one of her friend named Irene because Irene and I were closer…” I said. Mark looked at Leo.

“Hmm, if you said so, please bring her here…if you can, please bring her friend too…” said Leo. I nodded and went out. I walked toward Irene and Hyuna and hide behind the bushes near them.

“Irene…” I said half whisper. Irene looked at me.

“Oh, Jack…” she said but I put my finger on my lips as I asked her to shut up. She nodded and went toward me.

“Yah, what is it? If Naeun see you, you will dead!” she said half whisper. I shook my head.

“Irene, please…you must help me…help me to stop Naeun. Naeun is crazy you know…” I said. Irene looked at Hyuna. She waved her hand as she wanted to Hyuna came here. Hyuna came here with curious face.

“What’s going on here?” she asked.

“Hyuna, you must help us…” said Irene. Hyuna nodded.

“I know that Naeun’s crazy…she will do anything until she got what she wanted. I know that Min A hurt this often and actually, Naeun planned everything about Min A…you know that, Jackson?” asked Hyuna. I nodded.

“Yeah, I know…” I said.

“So, please, we love Naeun and I don’t want she get involve with this case, please Jackson…we begging you…” said Irene. I smiled.

“Okay…we should end this…” I said. They nodded.

“Let’s go, Hongbin’s friend at the car right now. They wanted to meet you two…” I said. They nodded and we went away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of the chapter. Keep voting it :)

Kamsahamnida!

~jazmina_syahidah~