Chapter 10 - Mwo?! Min A likes me?!

[Hongbin's P.O.V]

I was cleaning Min A's room. Her room was full of dust. Haish! How Min A can endure with these dusts? As I was vacuum her room. I saw her diary fell from the table. I put the diary back to the place and I continued cleaning her room but why my heart wanted to read that diary? I stopped from vacuum and walked toward Min A's table and took her diary. I sat at her bed as I read her diary.

July 19
I transferred to Vixx dorm. I'm so happy because I'll live with my oppa and his friend!

I made a weird face and opened the next page

July 21
I was totally mental breakdown with him. HAISH! WHY DID HE TREAT ME SO BAD?! What is my fault actually? Even he treat me so bad, I'll still like him :) Ah! What's wrong with me....

My eyes widened. Only one person that treat Min A bad! It was ME! Min A...likes me? I quickly opened the next page and suddenly, I saw a paper on it. I took it. I was shocked because...this is...me...she..she kept my picture? I took a deep breath and I continued read her diary.

July 24
I almost been kidnapped by the crazy man. Luckily, he came and saved my life. I'm very thankful...if he wasn't there, I think I'm not at here right now and didn't write this diary. Gomawo Hongbinie oppa!

At that night, I have an annual dinner with a company. When I was dancing with Hyuk, I saw his eyes was full of jealousy! I don't know why..impossible that was because of me. Gehehe..N oppa said that Hongbin oppa likes me but I don't believe it! And that time Hyuk confessed his love toward me but I rejected him because I like someone else and it was.....

I didn't finished read the diary, someone has come in to the room and it was...

"Hongbin oppa!" She said. I looked at at the back. As expected, it was Min A. She looked so shocked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Min A's P.O.V]

I went to my room. As I opened the door, I saw a man sitting on my bed as he was reading something. I was shocked because it was HONGBIN!

"Hongbin oppa!" I said. He turned back and I saw he was holding my precious things. It was my DIARY!

"W-why did you...enter my room?" I asked. Don't tell me that he...

"Did you...read...my diary.." I stammered. I was tried to take my diary back but...

"Min A, can you follow me for a while?" He asked as he hold my hands. He take me to another place.

"Yah, Hongbinie. Where did you and Min A want to go?" Asked N oppa.

"I want to ask Min A about something. Leo oppa, can I borrow Min A for a while?" He asked. Leo oppa just nodded.

"Okay, but don't take it so long..." he said. Hongbin nodded and pulled me out from the dorm.

At the nearest park

"Yah! Where on earth did you want to go?" I asked. We stopped and he turned back. Our eyes met. I just silent. After a minute, I started a conversation as I wanted to break a silent.

"Err...what did you want to ask me?" I asked as I looked at the another way.

"Min A, why are you doing this?" He asked. I just silent. What did he talking about?

"Hmm..I heard that Hyuk confessed to you." He said calmly. My eyes widened. How did he know? He had read my diary....

"Why did you rejected him? Poor him...you don't know that he..." before he continued talking. I interrupted.

"I've rejecting him because I like someone else...and...and..." I stammered. I bit my lips as he was waiting for my answer.

"And what?" He asked.

"Molla! I rejected Hyuk because I like you!! For a long time!!" I said with a loud voice. I don't want to lie with my feeling anymore. I think I was going to die if I continue this acting....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of the chapter. Sorry for a typo and grammar errors. I hope you enjoy reading this chapter and thanks for waiting for this chapter :)

~jazmina_syahidah~