Chapter 9 - Unbelievable!!

[Min A's P.O.V]

"You should try." Said N oppa. I just silent.

"Let's come in. It's so cold outside." He said. I just smiled at him.

"Can you go inside first. I want to take some fresh air." I said. He just nodded.

"Okay but don't take it so long." He said and stroked my head before went away. When I was taking some fresh air, someone came toward me.

"Min A-sshi." He said. I looked at back and it was Hyuk.

"Ouh Hyuk-ah." I said. He walked toward me.

"Why don't you go inside. It's so cold out here." He said. I just smiled.

"I want to take some fresh air." I said. He just smiled at me.

"Min A-sshi, I have something to tell you." He said.

"What is it?" I asked. Suddenly, he kneel in front of me. I was shocked.

"Min A, I've been watching you from far. I really like you!" He said. My eyes widened.

"H...Hyuk-ah.." I stammered.

"Min A...please accept me.." He begged. I froze.

"Hyuk-ah, Mi...mianei...I consider you as my friend and I like someone else." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Hyuk's P.O.V]

"Hyuk-ah, Mi...mianei...I consider you as my friend and I like someone else." She said. My heart shattered into pieces when she said like that. She said that she likes someone else...I smiled slightly and stood up.

"Ermm...it's okay...i've been rejected by you.." I said with slow tone.

"I'm truly sorry..I hope that you're okay." She said as she tried to comfort me. I just nodded to prevent my tears from falling down.

"It's okay...Min A, please come in to the hall because it's so cold outside here." I said. She just nodded. Before she went away...

"You don't want to come inside?" She asked.

"I will come in later. I want to take some fresh air." I said. She nodded.

"Okay...by the way, I'm so sorry for rejecting you." She said. I nodded.

"Gwaenchana. I already forgive you." I said and made a bitter smiled at her. She smiled and went away. After Min A disappear in my views, I kneel and my tears non-stop falling down from my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Min A's P.O.V]

When I was walking, suddenly my phone was ringing.

"Yobseo, Na Rin-ah. Whaeyo?" I asked.

"Yah, I wanna meet you now, can I?" Said Na Rin on the line.

"Why? I have an annual dinner right now." I said.

"Hmm...never mind. Yah! Can I visit you the day after tomorrow before I heading to Busan next week." She said.

"Ouh, sure you can..but why did you go to Busan?" I asked.

"Hmm...because I study there. I've been accepted." She said. I smiled.

"Wow, congratulation..." I said.

"Nae, kamsahamnida." She said. Suddenly...

"Min A, ppali...you don't want to watch your oppa perform?" Asked appa who was suddenly appeared.

"I want but just wait for a while...Na Rin-ah I have to go now. Annyeong.." I saidand ended the call. I went to the hall to watch their performance. After I went inside the hall, I saw Vixx oppa was already on the stage to perform their song which is 'VOODOO DOLL' and their new song which is 'ETERNITY'. I watched their performance with appa. My eyes focused on Hongbin and Leo oppa. I mesmerized with Hongbin oppa because of his hair and his voice. Oh well, he is a visual in his group. Hmmm....After they finished performing, the audience gave a big claps for them including me and appa. I'm very happy with them....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of the chapter. Keep voting my story and I'll post the next chapter so, please wait a little bit more :)

~jazmina_syahidah~