04: Getting Together

"Hey, don't leave me yet! You have to believe me, I saw a damn demon inside our office!"

Suho tried catching up to Baekhyun and Chanyeol, who were obviously trying to avoid Suho by walking oddly quick until the older can no longer catch up.

Finally, Suho had enough, so he started running hastily just to catch up with the bitchy couple. When he did, he immediately pinched both of their ears, pulling them back and preventing them to leave. However, his pinch on Baekhyun's ear was more harsh than on Chanyeol's and the outcome is usually what happens when these kinds of things happen. He yelled as loud as he can, begging for Suho to stop in which the latter did with a cheeky grin.

Moreover, the couple had no choice but to slowly walk for the other one to catch up with them. Suho can also be a threat sometimes and this time is one of those 'sometimes.' They then halted to ask questions at Suho, as if they were just doing a survey.

"Does it have horns?"

"Is it big?"

"What does it looks like?"

"Did it come from hell?"

"Was it handsome?"

"Is it as manly as I am?"

Irritated by the foolish questions the couple were asking, the male shushed them quiet for a moment as he started recalling what really happened last night. The memories are still fresh for him. Now to think about it clearly, it was a familiar silhoutte. It doesn't look like anything demonic but Suho's pretty sure it's a demon. One hundred percent yes.

"No it doesn't have horns, it's not big either.. I don't know what it looks like because all I was able to see is black! He was covered with shadow all over him, I mean he literally was the shadow itself!"

He replied while walking back and fourth, making the couple look at each other confusingly, now judging him.

Chanyeol placed a hand above Suho's shoulder making him whimper. "Hyung, maybe it's no demon at all. I told you, you should stop overworking and get some sleep. You need it."

Suho still refused to believe what the tall man was saying.

"Yeollie, but what if it is?! You know the rumors about this bullshit building! We should investigate and ask Suho hyung more details!" Baekhyun seemed to be enthusiastic about it. After all, he knows all the gossips about what's happening inside the building. He sips every tea that his co-workers will serve. Chanyeol gave out a confused look while Suho agreed to Baekhyun with a desperate nod.

"Did it speak?"

"No."

"Did it smell like hell?"

'Ah shit, here we go again, with the absurd questions I definitely cannot answer.' Suho thought.

"Does it have a dick?!"

"Maybe it's just Chen! Well, he did say that he will be staying on this building 'til midnight. He does look like the devil to me, so it must be him."

"Come on Yeollie! Chen doesn't have a—"

"Suho hyung didn't say that it has one!"

"Hey! What's the commotion all about?" Speaking of the devil, the couple were shocked by the sudden appearance of the person they were mentioning earlier, none other than the king of all trolls, Chen.

"Well, speaking of the devil himself." Suho murmured quietly to himself, making sure that nobody else hears him. He was close to chuckling.

"Why did I hear my name? And something with the di— Omo guys, are you talking about my baby?! And backstabbing it?!"