Ch3

This chapter is dedicated to @read455 that helped and inspired me. Follow her, she is writing a new story. Xx

After the long silence, we both finished breakfast and headed to the parking next to our garden as we see our driver inside the pink limousine waiting for us. We saluted him and thanked him for cleaning the inside of the limo and spraying a sweet strawberry smell. He smiled at us and said "My pleasure! You're most welcome." He said optimistically as he open the door for us to enter. After we arrived to school, i get down and go to my Geography class with Mr.Eddy and Maria goes to hers. As I walk in the hallways to get my books from my locker, i stood suddenly while past scenes of my family, how my mom used to hold me in her weak arms that weren't fed enough because all the money was spent on my food and supplies. I also remembered my kind father that used to hold me and toss me in the air and tickles me so that he sees my smile that brightened his whole day. He used to go early in the morning to work at a small company, he just drove boxes of clothing to different stores. While my mom didn't go to work due to the fact that she should take care of me all day and cook me food to eat after i came back from school. Speaking of school, i woke up from my day dreaming by the sound of the bell ring, Mr. Eddy hates his students being late to his class! I ran fast and lucky for me, Mr. Eddy was late to class. I don't blame him, their was a lot of traffic on the way to school.

The hour felt like a year after Mr. Eddy stopped talking. I looked at my schedule and was bummed that my next class is Maths! Even worse!

As i was going to get my books from the locker, i bummed into my dear friend Paula. She is the first girl i met when i got into this school from like 9 years. We became best friends and she knows everything about me. "Hey Alexa! 'Sup?"

"I'm fine! How about you?" I replied putting a fake smile on! It actually worked.

" I have Maths class now! How do u expect me to be?" She replied in a frustrated tone

" Me too! Common we are gonna be late." I grabbed her hand and walked fast in the hallways as I saluted everyone on the way, waving my hands to them.

After we arrived to class, Paula and I took nice seats and sat down to hear the boring Mrs. Len repeating the radicals lesson i almost slept on the table if Lori didn't kick me. She whispered " you idiot! Focus on the lesson we have a test tomorrow"

I replied to her " it's too boring! The way she repeats everything like a million times. Plus, i didn't get enough sleep last night since i was awake watching my favorite series " The Pretty Little Liars""

" I'm not gonna come over and tutor you today, you better focus" she threatened

"Fine"

Lori is a good friend , she was smart too. She always came over ( when my parents weren't home and helps me with Maths since I'm awful at it.) She also brings with her sweet treats for us to eat when we watch our series when we finish studying.

After the Maths hour passed, i went to the cafeteria that served delicious food everyday. Unlike the other cafeterias, our school's is amazing. It had very comfortable seats and delicious "Plat De Jour" ( plate of the day).

I haven't seen Maria all day long until we both finished our classes and met in a restaurant next to school. It was called " Steak On Go". I got Paula with me and she got Kale, her best friend. Kale and I got along, we had the same thoughts and similar style in music and clothing.

We sat there on the couches and put our bags aside on the left. Maria unlocked her iPhone to a lot of messages she received.

Maria was popular in and out of school, not only for her money, but also for her looks and style. She used to match her clothing too perfectly! She wore the most expensive of clothes, Louis Vuitton was on top of them. Each and every girl at our school dreamt about being like her. However, Maria's academic performance and grades were too bad! She used to fail every single test but she used to pass the level because of Father John's money. He used to bribe the teachers for adding his daughter Maria's grades. As for me, i was a smart student. Even though, the school i used to go to wasn't academically strong, i liked to study. Without my sister's reputation i wouldn't have been known in school now.

As we all waited for Maria to get off her phone, we called the waitress to take our order. We ordered delicious onion rings appetizers, cheese rolls, chicken strips, and garlic bread that we shared. Each ordered the famous steak they served here. We chatted a little bit, while Kale and I surfed the internet to see new hair styles that were suitable for him and both Maria and Paula talked about the new Prada bags they want to buy together. After we finished our dessert, Maria and I said good bye to both and walked home.