Have i done something wrong?

A/N Sorry for the late update guys. After what felt like a year, we went off the plane, Trevor holding my hand tight, so the same old trevor. While Maria was standing next to us, carrying her handbag and rolling her travel bag. We checked out or passports and headed to the outisde, i can't believe i am again in my old home town, Hemistract!Trevor wasn't that surprised as i was, actually he was kinda sad, coming back to his home, and work."Trevor" I said, only a level above a whisper"Yes honey?" He said softly making my heart flutter, wait was what happening to me? He is still the same old Trevor and nothing will change."Where am i going to stay?" I realized that both me and Maria hadn't a place to stay. We may rent a small apartment but after all our money is going to run out."You can stay over, you both." He said assuring me."Well, I might stay a couple of days, by the time i find an apartment, and a job."A job!?" Maria exclaimed suddenly. "How do you expect us to get the cash? Daddy and Mommy are not here little girl." i said sarcastically, a slight of annoyance in my tone."Well after what i've seen from this town, it looks like the money we have can make us live for centuries." Hemistrackt was kinda cheap, no rich kids neither fancy buildings nor branded clothes, it was an old city with middle class people, which made me feel home again.
"Maria, we are not home sweetie, we have to work to get our money." I tried to calm my self down and focus on the important things now.
"Did the sisters finish their conversation?" He said sounding kinda funny.
"Yeah, the dear sisters finished their argument." Maria said, trying to get on my nerve, then turning and giving me a fake smile.
"Hey, you two, calm your selves down, it's non of a problem if you wanna stay over, and i can find a part-time job for you both."