Epilogue

"Hi, I am space commander Rylandrien Peter Armstrong. The sexiest astronaut, how are you dear Behati?"

"I'll remember that lieutenant that I've beeb hit by a very sexy asteroid"

"Suplada"

Our first meeting was still fresh in my mind. How can I ever forget that. Muntik na akong mahulog because of Peter's robot. And that was the moment when I felt hypnotized by his blue eyes.

Until the terrorist attack happened in Myanmar. The way I bring down  the four planes of the terrorist, the way I burned their wings.

"What the fvck lieutenant! let me fly that plane"

"Behati, you stubborn woman"

The way I fight those terrorist is nothing compared to the smile of freedom painted on the faces of each people in Myanmar.

"You are so brave flight lieutenant"

"I like girls who smell like airplanes"

"This song is dedicated to the most beautiful pilot I've ever seen"

"You know that I'm falling hard for you, right lieutenant Monzanto?"

"I love you so much Behati beyond my never ending imaginations"

"I will never get tired of kissing this hand. The hand of a wonderful woman who saved thousands of lives"

Pwede ko bang kalimutan ang taong nilalamig sa Pilipinas kesa sa America?

"Hmmm...let's cuddle baby, ang lamig pala dito sa Pilipinas"

To the moment he asked me to marry him. That time, I can't believe it na bibigay pala ang puso kong ito at sa lalaki pang may asul na mata.

"Baby, marry me on space"

"Allow me to be the first groom in space Behati, and please be my beautiful bride"

Our wedding was held on space. At si Commander Sanders pa ang ginawa naming pari. That was the happiest moment in my life. But hindi pala yun magtatagal.

"The Marsian 7832 can easily half the asteroid, fully. Thank you for cooperating and please....please take care of my wife. I love her so much more than this whole planet"

Halos gumuho ang mundo ko nang mag sink in sa akin ang original plan. They're going to sacrifice my Peter's life. 

How much I asked him to take me with him ay ayaw niya. He thought of our son. He wants best for our son.

"Allow our son to see the world Behati. Hayaan mong makita niya ang mundong sabay nating ipinaglaban"

"I love you let the sky cross our paths again"

"H-how can I be so selfish and bring you with me? Of this world needs you the most?Of my woman was born to save the world . Bakit kita ipagkakait sa mundong yumayakap sayo Behati?"

"Behati, huwag na huwag mong iisipin na hindi kita gusto makasama. I want you here baby. I want you here with me. Natatakot ako. Ayoko pang mamatay Behati. Ayoko pang mamatay. Ayoko pang mawalay sa'yo"

"I want to live with you Behati have our own family and our home. I'm sorry baby for giving you failures, for my broken promises. Gusto kitang makasama pa ng mas matagal. I want to be with you pero Behati think...kailangang may nabuhay sa ating dalawa . Someone  must survive and it's you"

"I've been searching the sky and then, I found you"

"I love you Behati more than the star, the Earth of even the universe. You are my sky baby"