12. Poking Sleepy Episodes

~Adalyn's POV~

-Two Weeks Later-

"I don't want easy, I want crazy. You with me baby? Montana lets be crazy!" Hunter sang into the mike. He was wrapping up our last show in Montana and I never got tried of watching them. Today was my day off so I wasn't having to take photos for tonight which I was grateful for. I loved watching Hunter on stage and knowing he was mine was the only thing better than the fact that I was his. We've been dating for 3 weeks now and it's pretty serious. We haven't like done anything yet other than kissing occasionally and I was totally fine with that. As scary as it may be (and hopefully I don't jinks it) I'm in love with him. All of a sudden Hunter ran up to me and hugged me pulling me from my thoughts. He pulled back and looked at me with a huge smile that only made an appearance after preforming. "Hayes. You know you're really sweaty right?" I said laughing. He laughed too and rubbed his face in the crook of my neck. I let out a squeal "Hunter! Go take a shower!" I said playfully pushing him away. "Fine." He said giving me a kiss, "Walk with me back to the bus?" I nodded my head and wrapped my hand in his. The bus was in a secluded area for this arena so we didn't have to hide our relationship today.

Once we got back to the bus Hunter got in the shower and I changed into my pajamas. I crawled in my bunk and messed around on my phone until I heard someone knock on the side of it. I pulled open the curtain to a smiling Hunter. "Hey. Wanna watch a movie in the studio?" He suggested. I looked at him curiously, "Hunt you just finished with a show. There's no way your gonna be able to sit still through a whole movie." I said. He gasped dramatically. "Ouch." I playfully hit him in the chest "Sorry dude but I bet you've even got lyrics bouncing around in your head right now." "Not-uh!" He replied quickly. "Yeah because you probably wrote them down before you came over here." I protested. "Okay fine you got me there. So are you up for a movie or not?" I hopped off my bunk with my blanket still wrapped around me. Taking Hunters hand I led him into the studio room where he picked out a movie. He climbed under the blanket next to me as the movie started.

~Hunter's POV~

Half way through the movie I was getting antsy and the movie was boring anyways. I turned my head down toward Adalyn who was starting at the tv. My finger made its way to her stomach and poked her causing her to jump. She turned toward me while still in my arms, "What was that for mister?" She said poking me back. "I'm bored." I wined poking her again. "So that doesn't give you a reason to poke me silly." She says playfully, poking me back. "Yeah but you make a cute face when I poke you." I reached over and poked her before continuing, "See?" She laughed and poked me again, "Ditto Mr.Hayes" I faked gasped "You didn't?!" She looked at me with a smirk on her face, "And if I did?" "Well I guess I'll just have to tickle you" I say jumping at her and tickling her. She let out a squeal still dying of laughter. "Okay! okay! You win" She cried out. I stopped tickling her and sat up, both of us trying to contain our giggles. "You're crazy Hayes." She said sitting criss cross facing me. "Well I do want crazy." I replied with a smirk. "Really?" "What! You said it yourself. Corny jokes and song puns are the key to happiness" I said smiling. "Your a dork" she said leaning her head closer to mine. I did the same and met her in middle, giving her a slow gentle kiss pouring all the love and emotion I had for her into it. We pulled away breathless, our foreheads rested on each others. "I love you Adalyn." I whispered for the first time but loud enough for her to hear. Her breathing hitched and she pulled away looking the other direction. Her body was tense and when I moved to look into her eyes they were glazed over again. I gave it a couple seconds before waving my hands in front of her face and called her name softly. She still didn't budge so I took her limp hands into mine. I kissed the back of her hand softly and put my head down not knowing what else to do. I felt her go back to normal as her body weight shifted onto me. I held her close to me while her heavy breathing evened out. I pulled back so she would look at me but she didn't. Her eyes traveled anywhere but me for a while before I spoke up, "A?" Still nothing. "Please look at me." She finally looked toward me but at my chest. I gently turned her head toward mine with my hand. "Hey. It's okay love. Talk to me." She shook her head, "I can't Hunt. I want to but until I can understand this my self I don't think I can. I'm sorry." She said looking into my eyes. "It's okay A. I just want to protect you. I'm your boyfriend, your Hunt. I'm supposed to keep you from hurting and if asking you to explain this is gonna hurt you then I won't. Just please tell me eventually. I love you and maybe you're not at that level in our relationship yet, which is completely okay, but I want you to trust me and tell me anything. I just want this to be okay." I vented to her. I wrapped her in my arms kissing the top of her head. After a few minutes of just sitting there in peace with her in my arms I spoke up, "We should get some sleep love. Come on." I say softly. She nods her head and grabs her blanket before we both head out of the studio. She climbs into her bunk with her blanket fighting to get everything situated. My hands land on hers to stop them while I move mine to fix the blanket around her feet and hand her her stuffed floral pig she sleeps with. "Thank you." She says quietly. "No problem. Goodnight A. I love you." I kiss her forehead gently and turn toward my bunk. I was about to climb in when I hear her soft sleepy voice call my name. "Yes love?" "Stay with me please?" She asked more than stated. I nodded my head and climbed into her bunk, carefully wrapping her in my arms. Just as I was about to fall asleep, her soft voice speaks up again, "Hunter?" "Hm?" I mumbled. "I love you too."