Jocks Can Fall In Love!

Sorry its been a while!! But I'm back!

The next morning, Alex looked at the wound and the wound healed somehow. Alex showed it to Marcel and at that time Alex happens to hear a girl talking to her mom on the phone from outside of the classroom. Alex thought he was going crazy. When the girl walked into the class he seemed to find her very attractive.
After class that day he went to football tryouts and the same girl he found attractive was there. This guy named Emilio who was the “STAR PLAYER” of the team said he can crush Alex but Alex proved Emilio wrong, Alex was suprised he was playing really good. Marcel was even suprised Alex was throwing so many complete touchdowns and crashing guys to the floor. The girl I liked seemed to like how I looked in football pads and I knew me and her were gonna have something and I was daydreaming untill Coach Lewis said he likes the good arm I have and how quick quick I was and my defensive rushing. Alex told Coach it would be an honor to be on the team.
Alex then went to his job at the vet on but it started raining and once Alex stepped in the building he heard a honk coming from a car. Alex ran out and saw that girl and she opened her trunk to a dog with what seemed to be a broken leg. Alex brung the dog into the vet and checked out the leg of the dog. As Alex looked up he saw the girl had a eye lash on her face so he told her but she missed the spot and Alex slowly moved his hand to her face and took of the eyelash that was laying on her cheek before. They looked at each other in the eyes for a long while. Alex then took the girl to her home,on his way home he got this feeling of confidence. Once he got to his room he fell asleep thinking about her. He was thinking about her there at the sidelines of each of his games and cheering him on and at the end of the game she would have a Gatorade in her hand for him and then kiss him no matter how sweaty he was.