Hate Pop Quizzes

The next day Alex got time to read the message they sent him .It had said " you have 3 options,1 is give up ,2 put the life of your friends at risk , 3 fight and you die".Of course Alex is a determined person so 1 and 2 is not an option he chose option 3 ,and he was willing to do it.

After a week of vacation Alex he thought of the message he received ,but after a couple of minutes he got over it .Marcel went over to Alex to pick him up for school in his car .When they arrived Alex saw Malia and waved hello to her. Alex crush Yanil had noticed that she was avoiding Alex too much so she started hanging out a little more with him after school and stuff but in class Alex was with Malia.At 9:40am Malia and Alex had to take pop quiz on Iatin. Alex was upset and mad like he was going to go wolf . Malia looked like she wished pop quizzes never existed .Almost half way though the quiz Malia looked at the clock and it hit 11:00am and class was over .

At lunch time Alex looked for Malia and Yanil to sit with them but mostly to ask Malia what happened. Of course this made Yanil a little jealous but before, Alex could ask Gwen what was going on and what happened in class,Gwen ran as far away as possible.