Pregame Nerve

It was now 7:30 and the game was about to start. Alex pumping a few and then he put his equipment on and out his nose and face paint and taped up his fingers and wrist he walked out to wave to the crowd and get then hype. There was a bunch of people there for the game. Alex looked around in the crowd for Yanil and he didn't see her. He was getting nervous and then a hand grabbed him from behind and he slowly turned around and saw a big figure. The figure had a red jersey and huge shoulder pads with hair coming out of the back of the helmet. Alec move doubt of the way and made space for the guy to move and the guy held out his hand and Alex shook his hand and half smiled. Alex then went to his teammates and pointed the huge guy out and Alex and his team started getting a little nervous and Alex went back to the locker room and started lifting weights and he kept benching at least 500 pounds and coach came into the locker room and Coach said "You look a little nervous there and how the hell cab u manage 500 bro!?!" Alex just pointed to his ripped arms and Coach smiled and said " I remember those days!" Alex just smiled and Coach went over a few  plans for the game.

Alex was now sure about what to do for the game. Alex was looking around for Yanil again and Alex then felt something way down on his back and when he looked back he saw Yanil smiling and she kissed him on the cheek (I wish it actually happened in real life). Alex picked her up in the air and put her on his shoulders and started doing squats with her on his shoulders and then he started running with her on his shoulders. Alex got a few whistles from the guys on the team when he was seen with Yanil. Alex then put her down and gave her a peck on the cheek. He then gave her another one getting closer to her lips and then she stopped fhuk when he went to kiss her on the lips and she said " no no no u haven't won yet. U won my heart but no the game my football player." Alex smiled and ran to the field.