Football Love

After a while, everyone went back home and everyone was pretty much healed. It was almost a day off from school. But people had also died and were murdered and luckily Marcel's father caught and killed the man who was murdering the students. It was a lot for Alex to understand all at once but that didn't stop Alex from playing the football game the next day.

The next day Alex went to football practice early in the morning and he was going over a ton of game plans for the game. Alex was freaking out a little in his head because he is now realizing that SOMETHING might go wrong in the game. Alex called Jarelin over and asked her if she can predict what might happen in the game tonight or who will be there. Jarelin had started saying a bunch if gibberish almost like she was speaking to some kind of gibberish speaking invisible monster. And Jarelin then said that its gonna be a tough game tonight and the guys in the opposing team are extremely and unhumanly strong.

This didn't make Alex freak out what soever. If it was a big competition the guys on Alex's team will play big. Alex obviously had to lift a ton of weights but he wanted to reserve his energy. While Alex was gonna go for a run he bumped into Yanil by mistake and grabbed her hand and started running with her. He was singing an All Time Low hit to her while running with her and he was saying the chorus to her, " Wendy run away with me I know I sound crazy don't you see what you do to me, I wanna be your lost boy your last chance a better reality." Then when Alex stopped singing to her, Yanil stopped and kissed Alex on the cheek and Alex started freaking out on the inside but yet he responded back by lifting her up onto his back and giving her a piggyback ride back to the football field.

At the football field, it was empty and no one was there except Alex and Yanil. Alex took his football out his gym bag and started playing catch with Yanil. Alex even let Yanil put Alex's shoulder pads and helmet and Alex and Yanil started play fighting on the field. After a while Alex and Yanil didn't know what to do but they had looked at each other and knew what to do immediately.

They went inside the school and went into the gym which was empty on one side and in the gym they had saw Marcel and Kailey kissing and making out and they didn't relaize that Alex and Yanil were even there. Alex got down on the floor and so did Yanil. Alex started flirting with Tamil and she couldn't stop smiling and Alex was trying to hint to her that he is dieing to go out with her and that's when he pulled out a football that said "You intercepted my heart, now let's tackle life together." That's when Yanil smiled so huge that Alex was being blinded by how cute she looked with such a big smile on her face. Alex then smiled and said " let's try doing what Marcel and Kailey are doing, they look like they are having fun, how about we have some fun!?" Thats when Yanil grabbed Alex's hand lifted him up and she made a bet with him. " If u win the game tonight I will be your girlfriend." That's when Alex smiled and said " Well you might as well be my girlfriend now because I wanna win this game." Yanil smiled and screamed " MY STEFAN IS IN LOVE WITH ME, THE CUTEST GUY IN THE WHOLE FOOTBALL TEAM!!!" Alex screamed even louder" YOUR ANGEL IS IN LOVE WITH ME GOD, I PROMISE TO TAKE CARE OF HER AND LOVE HER, AND SHE IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL I HAVE EVER LAYED MY EYES ON!!" Right on the last word, Marcel and Kailey had stopped kissing and Marcel gave the finger to Alex and Alex gave the finger back and Kailey and Marcel went back to kissing. Yanil jumped on Alex's back and kissed him on the neck and she then found out that that was Alex's highest turn on and she smiled when Alex took her off his back and Alex was kissing her a little too many times on the cheek.