Boys Just Want To Have Fun

*I DONT OWN ANYTHING FROM TEEN WOLF YET I LOVE THE WAY THEY SET UP THE EVENTS SO I USED SOMEWHAT OF THE SAME ORDER OF EVENTS.*

Alex(me) was getting ready for the first day of school but he heard a sound on the first floor. Immediately he stopped everything he was doing and rushed down stairs thinking maybe his mom got home. Turns out his mom wasn't there and Alex took a bat and went outside. Alex started looking around and he saw Marcel jump out of nowhere and Alex had almost hit him with a bat. Marcel explained why he was sneaking up on Alex and explained that his father found a dead body in the woods, (His father is a police officer). Marcel was trying to convince Alex to go find the dead body with him but Alex explained he had football tryouts tomorrow. But Marcel convinced Alex to go and Marcel drove to the wood to see it with Alex tagging along.

When they got there, Alex and Marcel saw that there were a bunch of police cars. Alex then saw a flashlight. pointing towards him and he ran off. Marcel was going to explain to his father to see if he can help with anything. Alex had fell while running and right when Alex looked right next to him he saw the dead body. Alex totally freaked out,and then Alex saw a bunch of deers running away from something and Alex lost his asthma pump not knowing where it went. After Alex closed his eyes he saw a pair of hazel eyes above him and something came out and bit him on the side of his stomach.

FIRST CHAPTER OF THE STORY HOPED U LIKED IT. IT WAS SHORT TOO.

YOU SHOULD ALSO WATCH THE FIRST EPISODE OF TEEN WOLF IF U WANT .