Baby Wolfiee

Alex then took Marcel to his backyard and taught him to keep his anger under control. It was not easy at first but Marcel got the swing of it. The only deal was that Marcel was having a hard time becoming wolf. It turns out Alex did not bite him hard enough.

The next day at school which was like a regular day became crazy when after school,Alex and Marcel went into the woods and saw an torn up house and they got curious and went up to the house. In the house was a big guy who seemed to be shirtless. and had a bunch of tattoos. Alex got his guard up once the man let his claws pop out. Alex and the man started battling it out untill Alex heard a car honk in the front yard. Alex went to check out the car and saw his girlfriend and Kailey standing right at the car.The girls wanted to know what was going on inside the house and the boys made an excuse saying that Alex uncle was asking for the boys to come over because he had something to give them. The girls then wanted to go in with the boys to meet Alex’s uncle and once they stepped in the man seemed to disappear. Alex again made an excuse saying that his uncle needs to change his diaper and that he runs off sometimes.

After Alex and Marcel went to the house and did some more training but it turned to go wrong when a few guys threw pieces of garbage at the guys when they were keeping their anger back. But then the drunk men had started taunting the two as the two could not keep their anger in no more as they decided to put a stop to it with a simple roar and glow of the eyes. Thank god the boys didn’t see the men again. It was said that the men ran into the woods and were never seen again

As Marcel was walking out of school several guys had grabbed Marcel by the arm as they threw him against the wall. Marcel had begun to start feeling dizzy as his head had bounced off of the wall.He tried to concentrate on who had attacked him but his vision was blurry.Marcel had taken off his bag as he started to slowly get up.The random boys started to kick him in the ribs.

Marcel thought that he had no other choice but to turn into a wolf. But if he did that in front of them he would have gave away his identity.