W WAR

The next day at school, Alex and Marcel walked through the doors and the girl ran into Alex and Kailey air kissed Marcel from a distance.                                                                                                                                                                        As Alex and Marcel decided to go to the school gym Emilio and his friends decided to push them around. And Marcel and Alex then pushed them back. Starting like a mini war. As this war had started there was many violence as Emilio's friend grabbed Marcel ,Emilio had then stabbed him in the stomach with a pocket knife.As Marcel fell to the floor blood spilling out of his mouth and stomach.Alex got full of anger and his eyes started turning yellow and claws popped out. Alex grabbed Emilio and loudly said to back up. There were claw marks on Emilio’s face and all three of there girlfriends walked into the room. As Kailey and the girl saw Alex fighting and Marcel on the floor bleeding out, they freaked out and Kailey had ran to Marcel as she started to tearing up and she quickly tried to call for a teachers attention as Marcel had gotten a few words out of him before passing out.¨Kailey...If I..don't...make it through this….I..love...you..¨As the then ended up running out of air as his pulse had started to slow down as a couple of minutes it stopped completely. Alex then told the girls to leave real quick. The girls did. Alex then bit Marcel on the neck and Marcel’s eyes opened up as a blond color as they would then go back to the original eye color.”With the the did it all look…”Marcel had jumped up against the wall,”I thought I was dead...’’ Alex smiled and gave Marcel that look that said it all. After that Alex called the girls back in,and Kailey ran into Marcel. They never let go of eachother until Coach Nobriga had told Alex and Marcel that they had to go to practice.The girls kissed the boys on the cheek and the boys followed coach.