Party Poison

Party Poison was the leader of the Fabulous Killjoys, recognizable by their bright red hair and yellow ray gun, and that tight ass. Party Poison is portrayed by lead singer of My Chemical Romance (MCR) Gerard Way. Both Party and Val's (when he got red hair) designs were heavily inspired by Gerard's early designs of Mike Milligram. In the videos for "Na Na Na" and "SING", Poison wore a blue motocross jacket advertising the Dead Pegasus petroleum company. In the comics, they wore their famous blue motocross jacket also advertising Dead Pegasus. Party alternates between wearing a yellow clown mask (black diamond around both eye holes, blue dot on both cheeks, and one on the forehead) and a MouseKat mascot helmet.
In Dr. Death Defying's transmission CD release party special, Dr. Death Defying mentions Party Poison and Fun Ghoul partying with android girls (porno droids).
Party Poison, along with the rest of the Killjoys, died in 2027 at the BL/ind Headquarters saving The Girl.[1][2][3]. However, My Chemical Romance had released an Outtake version of their video SING, which seemed to depict that the Killjoys faked their deaths. It is unknown if Party Poison and the Killjoys are truly dead or alive now due to this information.