Cherri Cola

Cherri Cola is one of the main characters of the Killjoy series, with a personality that varies across different media. On Twitter as AgentCherriCola, Cherri is a violent Draculoid killer, eventually captured and brainwashed by Better Living. In the comics, Cherri was a friend of Dr. Death Defying and a kindhearted mentor to the girl. The character in the comics appears to be totally unrelated to the character on Twitter.

On Twitter, Agent Cherri Cola prowled the Zones, violently murdering Dracs and posting bizarre, incoherent ramblings. Eventually he was captured and turned into Gary Levko[1]. However, he continued to tweet from both accounts after his capture.
In the comics, Cherri was a friend of the Fabulous Four. "Agent Cherri Cola" is never mentioned, implying that this is an alternate version of the character. Cherri acted as a friend and mentor to the girl, helping her find her way through the desert. He wrote poetry that he read aloud on his radio station. He was also a former wavehead. Ultimately, he died in a battle with Dracs; the Phoenix Witch promised to take care of him, telling the girl that she had known him throughout his previous lives.

In the comics, Cherri wore a green army jacket, a white shirt, jeans, and a set of dog tags. He also had a streak of grey in his hair. His mask was pink with a black lightning bolt.