𝕒 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕪𝕡𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕝 𝕕𝕒𝕪

Brandon (8
Callie (6
Jesus and Mariana (5
Jude (2

Stef's POV
I had a day off, but not to myself. I had a day with my kids. My wonderful, full of energy children.

I couldn't stop for one second and someone would be up in a tree, writing on a wall, or someone biting the other. (In which was usually Jesus) but we were slowly easing him out of the habit. Multiple times, my wife and I would get phone calls from other parents saying that their child came home with bite marks. Of course we weren't to happy with our son and had no clue where he had picked it up from.

Mike often took care of the kids so Lena and I could have some alone time. He would come to work the next day after watching the kids and I would find bite marks on his arms. He would just laugh about it not minding Jesus's craziness. Mike had gone down the wrong path for awhile with drinking and everything but eventually he realized it wasn't worth it and he needed to be there for Brandon. He fixed himself up and got his life back together.

I decided to take the kids to the park today. Everyone was rowdy and had lots of energy. That's usually when trouble occurred in our home.

This morning was reasonably okay. Getting the kids up was always fun. Jesus usually was up first running into my room and jumping on my bed in just his fire truck underwear. I was a light sleeper so could hear him from a mile away. Lena was working today so it was just me and the kids.

Callie usually was not very responsive at first but in around the next ten minutes she would have just as much energy as Jesus. They were usually the ring leaders when it came to the schemes. Somehow no matter how many punishments they got, the other three kids would follow along and all get there asses busted. It's like they didn't have a brain half the time, or ears when I told them not to do it again.

Brandon was the oldest and usually was a good listener... most of the time. I honestly didn't understand what these kids tactics were or where their state of mind was half the time let alone if they even had one.

Mariana. God that kid. She was so damn quiet. It was hard to get to know her. She had her moments of trouble and complete meltdowns and was extremely sensitive but once she knew you well enough, she got comfortable around you in no time. Then her diva bossy side would come out and you would never think of her as that quite thing you just saw not even 20 minutes ago. She could be so sweet. She loved when I would go in her princess castle and play tea party with her and her stuff animals. Barbies she was a big fan of. She wanted an American girl doll but geez were those things expensive. But I liked to spoil our kids so that would maybe be a surprise for her later on.

She adored Mike. She was probably the most connected to him and wanted to hang out with him more often then not. It was fun seeing the two interact together although I had a feeling Mike was bored out of his brains half the time but he would put a smile on his face and just go with it. Even through getting his nails painted by Mariana, playing dress up and hosting fashion shows for the rest of us to see. She needed a male role model on her life, all of the kids did which is why we were so thankful for him.

Jude. Our youngest. Jude was quite but calm with the world. Kept to himself most of the time but was curious yet reserved, which I respected. He was not the favorited child because Lena and I absolutely didn't pick favorites even though sometimes our kids thought that based on the amount of punishments they got.

"Mommmmmyyyyy!" Callie yelled.

"Okay, if you are going to talk to me, please do not yell halfway from across the room." I told her.

"Yeh Callie!" Jesus yelled also from halfway across the room.

"Callie, Jesus, please come here." I said as I could already feel a headache coming on and knew I needed to get these kids out of the house soon. They both came over obediently to my surprise and didn't put up a fight for at least that much.