Review 14 @EveeCoper

Book: Without me
Author: EveeCooper

REVIEW

1. First chapter blues

* Summary / prologue - The summary, it seems was written from Lucas point of view, am I right? If it's so, not every reader will understand it.

* Intro to main character - Well written.

* Intro to story - Superb!

* Intro to genre - Super!

Chapter one passed the first chapter blues test. Good.

2. Story Settings

* Description - Amazing, beautiful descriptions of the art works, the room and the characters.

* Theme - Theme of romance was gradually been sprinkled from scene to scene. Nice.

* Intrigue / Suspense factor - The conservative nature of Lucas set the pace for suspense. And the absent roommate was an intriguing information. Good.

* Relation to genre - The story is related to romance, genre.

* Time setting - Time factor sometimes works with the weather conditions of a scene. A little hint of the year or month, and wrote of weather balances the feels for the story.

* Character development - Characters was well developed.

3. Story Tone

* Grammar - Good grammar. Punctuations are on point.

* Dialogue - Very good engaging dialogue.
* Choice of words - Beautiful diction for a romantic story. Good.

* Chapter flow - For the two chapters, the story flowed smoothly.

* Writing voice - Beautiful and captivating writing voice.

4. Creativity

* Plot development - Even if I'm yet to read the rest of the chapters, I can say the plotting is really catchy.

* Writing style - Writing style is almost perfect. Very smooth and matches with the diction.

5. Personal thoughts - 'Without me', as a title is not as catchy as the content because while I was reading I had to double check the title again to know if I'm reading the right book. The summary too didn't have the feels of the content too. Since there's a theme of colours and art in the story make a colorful title, and create a brighter colorful cover. This will boost the worth.

Seriously your story is amazing. I can't wait for the rest of the chapters.

* Overall - Beautiful story concept, nice writing style. Check it out guys! You get a 10 out of 10!