Review 32 @-jarvis

Book: Until We meet again
Author: -jarvis

REVIEW

1. First chapter blues

*  Summary / prologue - Short summary there but just enough to pass the main information to readers. Good.

*  Intro to main character - Good.

*  Intro to story - Good.

*  Intro to genre - Perfect.

2. Story Settings

*  Description - Just the right amount of description to keep the scene engaging. Nice.

I would love to know more about Amira's kind of dressing. Does she wear sauris (is that the right spelling, for the popular tradition Indian dress) or is she the western type of girl?

*  Theme - The theme of rekindling a childhood love and a budding romance is in the air. I love it.

*  Intrigue / Suspense factor - The story had several intriguing scenes for each chapter. It makes readers want to know more. Amira meeting Ahaan at the wedding was the peak of suspense.

*  Relation to genre - The story is related to the genre, romance. Without wasting much time on irrelevant issues, the story hit the nail on the head and was related to the genre.

*  Time setting -Timing was well observed in the story.

*  Character development - The characters were well developed. The writer took time to give us an insight into Amira our main character and her little childhood love story. That was interesting.

And Amira is a bit of a hot head who will fight for who she loves. Good trait.

3. Story Tone

*  Grammar - Good grammar. There was no punctuation or spelling errors. Just a little paragraphing and spacing would do.

*  Dialogue - Dialogue was on point. The characters each had their tone of speaking and the writer did well to incorporate them into the story. Good.

*  Choice of words - Words was soft and melancholic. Beautiful for the settings of the story.

*  Chapter flow - Story flowed nicely from chapter to chapter. The drama building up as each chapter progressed was so engaging.

*  Writing voice - You have a stable and eloquent writing voice. But can be unstable when you're not in tune with the right mood.

4. Creativity

*  Plot development - Story line is quite intense and will definitely be engaging to readers. The story is already having the feels of an Indian drama series. The story plot is going quite well with a full house of drama going on.

*  Writing style - Writer has a natural story telling style of writing which worked smoothly with the characters actions and reactions. Nice.

5. Personal thoughts - 'Until we meet again' is an Indian based novel with a romantic twist. The fact that Amira's love interest has a girlfriend made the story more interesting. Everyone reading will want to know how she overcomes and win back Ahaan.

I hope the writer doesn't loose touch with the initial idea for the story.

As long as you have the will to create a story, there will be strength to write it somehow. Keep going with the story.

For Indian drama lovers, here's another one for you. Check it out guys!

*  Overall - For listening to your friends and publishing your first story, kudos to that. I will just have some sweets and milk and wait for the next update.

You get a 10 out of 10!

#####