him....

We went inside the building.

"Wow its amazing" Aaminah said.  "I know its huge and well, I don't want to describe it too much otherwise you'll think I've never seen a building before. Lol!" I said.

We all chuckled at my weird joke. Unfortunately, Mariam wasn't in the same form as us so when the bell rang, me and Aaminah went to our classroom for the first time. there were boys and girls, I can't describe them because I don't want to judge anyone unless I speak to them. We all took random seats, me and aaminah sat next to each other. A boy decided to sit on the other side next to me.

Just as the teacher opened her mouth, someone opened the door.......

He had a perfect jaw line and had light tanned creamy skin his eyes were brown, not just any brown they were soft chocolaty brown. His nose and mouth perfectly structured and his hair was also chocolate brown ( you might notice me describing everything chocolate, it's because I love chocolate! ) he was indeed handsome..... Astagfirulah I can't say that ! I lowered my gaze as quick as I could and went back to my normal self.

"hello handsome,  there's a seat here. Right next to me." a  girl shouted out. Aurgh I hate those kind of girls, i mean, why put yourself down and bring shame onto all the other girls, anyway what is so interesting about him, simple, the answer is nothing!

The boy didn't say a word and sat right at the back behind me. I chuckled silently as I saw the disappointment and rage in the girls face. "WELCOME TO YOUR FIRST DAY AT COLLEGE , NOW, I WANT EVERYONE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THE CLASS AND TALK ABOUT THEMSELVES STARTING FROM AAMINAH!" The teacher, who's name is mrs. Wilde was practically screaming her head off . Her voice fitted nicely with her face since she had an angry look that gave me shivers and goosebumps everywhere. Aaminah stood up and talked about her age personality and favourite subject and so did the rest until it was my turn, I didn't know what to say and that teachers face wasn't exactly helping. I stood up, walked to the front of the classroom put a smile on my face and started speaking "erm, my name is Hajar and I am Moroccan, my dream is to be a Doctor and I am very hard working."

The next person that stood up was the guy behind me, he stood in front of the room and started staring at me, I could feel his dreamy eyes scanning me. Then, he quickly put his gaze down. " Hi, my name is Haroon and am from Pakistan, I am the heir of my father's business. the khan company." His voice was a melody to my ear but I didn't let that get to me, he's just a normal boy and I have never been interested in boys.

He continued talking " I am kind and friendly but don't expect me to be interested!" Pfff,  he thinks everyone likes him,  he's so stuck up.

The bell rang and everyone hurried to there boring lectures , I had 2 introduction lectures which told me lots of info about what college is all about then I went to my friends, we talked about how we were going to survive this college. We found a table but there were only 2 seats so I had to get another seat. Finally, I found one spare seat on a table with boys sitting on it, I waited for a moment to see if anyone was going to sit on the spare seat but no one did so I went to ask them if I could use the seat. "Excuse me, can I take this chair?" I asked the boy, he turned around and I realised it was Haroon "Yes" he said. "Thank you" I answered. "Wait, I'll help you, the chair's heavy." Haroon said.
"It's fine" I replied.
"No, it's not, just let me help you! " he shouted.
"Okay, fine!" I said. "The tables there" I said pointing at the table my friends were sitting on. We walked to the table and he put the chair down.
"Thank you" I said.
Haroon just looked at me and took one step forward but something stopped him and pushed me towards him. My scarf was tied to Haroon's jacket's button. Suddenly, we both tried to untie my scarf but we accidentally touched each others hands! I tried my best to prevent my cheeks from turning red but it wasn't working.

"I...I'll do it" I said. I quickly untied my scarf from around the button. I looked up and saw him looking at me, our eyes locked into each other and for a second I thought I was in another world, I couldn't breath until he stopped looking at me and walked away. Urgh, what is wrong with me! Why does he keep looking at me!So annoying!