worried about him.....

Haroon's pov

Today I woke up like any other day in the world. I went to college, got shouted at by teachers, played footy with my mates, punched a guy in the face for touching Hajar and had 6 arguments with the one and only..... Hajar. We have fights for no complete reason, for example I called her "Hajar the badger" so she called me "Haroon the baboon" and just after, I make a joke and she starts laughing like nothing happened!

2 days after...

..............  "WHAT" I screamed at the phone. "That Fu***ing  BAST*RD."

I was shaking, not because I was scared but because I was angry. I ran out of my bedroom and ran down stairs, I saw Hajar laughing with my sister and she quickly stopped when she saw me. I had no time to waste so I decided to ignore them and run to the mansion. Just as I was about to go,  Hajar grabbed my arm and as soon as she grabbed my attention she quickly put her delicate hands in her pocket. " Erm, is something wrong.....you look really ....angry...and..and your shaking?" She asked, her eyes showed worry and sadness.

"Why do you care if I am angry? Dont interrupt my life Hajar!" I said with anger and I stormed off.

She was worried about me.... This is really bad!

I should try and get her away from my life as soon as possible!

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Hajar's pov

Haroon has been acting really weird these days, he doesn't even talk to me any more and we don't have arguments.  When I go to Naima's  house he always runs outside or stays In his room but I don't care I mean, he's really mean, why would I want to talk to him!..............

One day he was really angry and I was worried about him so I asked him what was wrong and he just started shouting at me, well, SORRY if I was worried about my WORST enemy.

2 days after...

me and Aaminah and Mariam decide to go to town,  Aaninah bought a long dress with sleeves, I bought a white leather jacket with a red long top that goes up to my knees ( I am modest) and Mariam decided to buy subway for all of us. It was getting a bit dark so we decided to go home,  Aaminah left her bag in subway so she went to look for it and Mariam decided to follow her, I decided to wait outside. The road was now scary and gloomy, Nobody was there and it was dark even though it was still justtl the afternoon.

I saw a guy walking down the road, he was getting nearer and nearer untill he was right infront of me.( I didn't see all of this because I think I was daydreaming) and then alot of boys came with black blazers and awesome trainers ( yep, I was checking out there outfit)

After checking out there outfits, I don't know what happened next because,  Suddenly, everything went black.............

Authors note

Muahahaha, I am soo evil. I love cliffhangers.
The video was just soo cute soo I thought I'd show you guys.

Sooo, do you like it, do you not like it comment vote and erm..... comment and vote again.