I hope you understand. .......

Author's note
Aadil's pic is at the side! This chapter is the start of sadness Hajar will find herself in a very difficult position! Keep reading to find out!

Today I woke up very happy, because when you're in love you're obviously happy duhh! Haha!
I was free of college today so I decided to go to Haroon's house and see how he was.

As I was walking, I saw Aadil! He saw me too and smiled at me! Ugh! I hate him because of what he did to Haroon! He ran up to me and kept on staring at me. "Hajar, let's stop pretending like everything is okay between us, I know that you know what I did to Haroon! I know I am a bad person and I've killed lots of people but I have fallen in love with you, and I will change for you! " Aadil said.

"Aadil, do you even have a heart to love me! I am sorry but what you did to Haroon is unforgivable! He thinks about his sister every day! He even gets drunk to forget! If you've killed lots of people then how do I know your not going to kill me! People don't change so easily and even If you do, I love Haroon and him alone!" I said.
Aadil just stood silent for a while he held his head and groaned, his eyes went dark and he suddenly started laughing very loudly!
"I knew you would want it the hard way! Hajar, I am beginning to love you even more! You are so innocent it's hilarious! I think you didn't understand what I said! You are mine! And one day you WILL love me! You will not talk to Haroon or even look at him! If you do, I will hurt your precious Haroon! " he replied
"No, please don't hurt him!" I shouted, tears started running down my face I couldn't even think about Haroon getting hurt!
"You will go and tell Haroon that you will never be with him or trust me when I get angry I can even kill him!"
"O......ok" I said crying my heart out. I ran away crying.
Why? Why can't he leave me and Haroon live happily? W...hy! I cried!

After a while, It started to rain so I ran to Haroon's house, I saw him outside the house just about to go somewhere.
I started crying remembering what Aadil said! I.....I have to tell......him that we can never be together! Tears escaped from my eyes!
"Haroon, I... need to tell you something!" I shouted.
He looked at me and smiled.
" I missed you! Let's go inside you're soaking! " he said.
" No, I am fine, I just came to tell you that I don't love you, in fact, I hate you! " tears started to escape from my eyes but I carried on. " you think you can stop drinking! That's never going to happen. I don't want to even look at someone who is a gangster! I don't care ....... I..f your sister died! I.....hate you!" I said, crying so much.
Haroon kept silent............

Haroon's pov
I froze, my heart stopped and I couldn't breath. I felt dizzy and I could see Hajar crying! Why! Why is she crying when she just said she hated me! Maybe this is a joke! Maybe she's just joking! No, she can't be! I tried to say something but I couldn't, we were both soaking wet and the rain increased.
"W..hy are you crying! Why do you hate me! Do you even know how much I love you! Why didn't you tell me before! Every time you saw me you smiled and I did the same! I thought ....maybe you could change me.... maybe you were my medicine! I was planning to make your wishes come true!" I shouted. Hajar started to walk slowly away from me, she started sneezing and I don't know why but I cared! I could hear her crying and I cared! Suddenly, everything went black.........

Next day
I woke up in bed with a fever and a headache, I remembered what happened yesterday. I hate her, I hate her, I HATE HER!
I went down stairs.
" what happened?" I asked my bro.
"Oh, Hajar brought you all the way to bed she said to take care of you, and to keep checking if you were breathing, that made me laugh, haha she truly does care about you. She also said that I should be with you al the time and protect you but she didn't tell me why, she was crying but I didn't ask why." He explained.
"Hahaha, she cares about me! So it wasn't only me that thought that! She makes you feel special and then she says she hate you. Well guess what! I hate her too. She's the first girl I ever loved hassan do you know how much my heart hurts!" I screamed and ran out of the door to go to college.

When I arrived, she was the first one I saw walking towards me, when she saw me she looked at the floor, what has happened to her! She looks like a zombie! I kept staring at her even though I knew she was uncomfortable, my head started to spin and I walked closer and closer to her until I didnt have the strengh to even stand up! "Hajar" I whispered................
□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Hajar's pov
He suddenly started falling, falling on me! I quickly held him, he wrapped his arms around me and I felt a tingling feeling but I was in pain at the same time, everyone was looking at us but I didmt care.
"Haroon, answer me, are you okey!?" I said but he wasn't answering, Fortunately shayaan came and helped me take him to the medical room.
I am sorry! I am sorry Haroon but I don't want you to die, you will easily forget me but I will never forget and will always love you. Please don't have a hard time! Haroon the more you hurt yourself the more it will be hard for me to bear this pain! I....am sorry! I said to him while he was sleeping. The nurse told me and shayaan that he had a fever and it was really serious but he didn't take any medicine, I couldn't look at him in pain so I walked away and let shayaan take care of him........