Chapter 3: Who

Raph's PoV

We were sitting at the table eating...pizza. Mikey like always was gobbling it down. Luke had eaten two slices, then said he was full. Irrilia was on her third slice, but Gabby and Ryan didn't even touch their first. Gabby was poking her fingers in the slice, while Ryan was looking down at his lap." Gabby, you should eat" Mikey said. Gabby just shook her head, pushing her plate away. That's weird, Gabby would never turn down pizza. She's like her father." Ryan, what's wrong" my brother Donnie asked. His son didn't respond, instead he kept staring at something in his hands." Okay, what's up with you two" I demaded, getting the kids attention." Nothing's wrong, we're just not hungry" Ryan muttered. Gabby just nodded her head in agreement. Now I was getting ticked off. Not only were they hiding something from us, but then they refused to tell. Just like...Leo. Great now I was thinking of him. Why now earth would I think of my dead brother. If only I didn't have that fight with him.

Flashback (This is Raph's PoV when Leo left)

I was in my room reading a comic book, when I heard a knock at the door." Raph? Can I come in" said a voice from outside. It was my younger brother Mikey. At least it isn't Leo I thought, as I opened the door. I took a look at Mikey. He had cloth wrapped around his arm, probably where a cut was, and his eyes were swelled up, like he'd been crying." Hey what's up Mike" I say trying not to sound too concerned. Mikey sniffed, then answered." I over heard you and Leo fighting, and it's all my fault." I rested my hand on his shoulder. What was he talking about. It was all Leo's fault." If I didn't get hurt, Leo wouldn't have told us to retreat, and we would have fought off the bots" he continued as if reading my mind. I stared at my baby brother, as he started to weep in my arms." No,no Mikey. It isn't your fault." Mike looked at me, with tears in his eyes." But it is." It's not his fault, it's...it's. I couldn't say it, I couldn't say I that it was Leo's fault. Because it isn't..." it's mine" I say out loud. The only reason I fought with Leo was because I wanted to fight, but Leo... was right, we couldn't." Come'on bro, let's find Fearless, and tell him" I said, leading Mikey into the living room ( let's just call it that)." Hey Don, 'ya seen Fearless" I called to my brother Donnie, who was in the lab." Isn't he in the dojo?" Mike came out and shook his head." I already checked, his isn't here." Donnie turned to his computer and tracked Leo's T-phone." Okay I got a signal guys. It's says his on top of Stone River Hotel ( not a real place in series)" Donnie said, heading to the topside.

Short time skip

As we neared the hotel, I got this weird feeling that something isn't right. For one, the hotel was about two hours away from the manhole which led to the lair. Why would Leo come this far? As I landed to the roof, I began to search for my brother. Nothing." You sure he's still here Don" Mikey whined." Yes, he's been here for the last two hours." Now something was wrong. Leo being here for hours, that doesn't make sense. I grabbed my T-phone and dialed Leo's number. That's when I heard Leo's ringtone. Me and my brothers run towards the sound. When we get there, we don't see our leader. Instead we see one of his swords, his phone still ringing, and...a note. Oh no, did something happen to him. I fear the worst. As Doonie examined the sword ( To check for any signs of a fight, dints,blood), I picked up the note and unfolded it.

                                                                Dear Raph

You win, I done. I hear by name you leader to the team. You get what you want. Don't worry about me, I'll be fine, hopefully. Take care of our brothers for me, and try to control your temper. I hope you realize your mistakes, and what I tried to protect you from.

You old leader, and big brother

Leonardo

I can't believe it, that jerk. He left us, he left his family, and for what?" That son of a shell" Donnie screamed, after I finished reading the note. My eyes widen, I didn't expect Don to get mad. I turned to Mikey. His eyes were filled with sadness, as well as anger." That traitor, I bet he left us for Karai." As we walked back home, I thought about how I would explain this to Splinter. Who cares where Leo is, he LEFT US. On that night I swore to myself to never mention Leo's name ever again.

End of Flashback 

I was snapped out of my thoughts, when I heard Ryan call my name." Uncle Raph." I wasn't quite sure what was going on, but it seemed that Donnie tried to get Gabby and Ryan to talk." Yeah kid" I say. Ryan glanced at Gabby, who was shaking her head. Ryan looked back at me and asked the one question I never wanted to hear." Who's Leo?"

Sorry this one is pretty short, but I needed it to end there. 

Great hook right? Yes, no, okay.