Chapter 6: The Plan

Leo's PoV

I stared at the young kids who just walked into the lair. Raph stomped over to the teens." AND WHERE HAVE YOU FOUR BEEN" he yelled. Who are these kids. Lotus and I exchanged confused glances." We just went out" a boy muttered. He looked to be the oldest. A girl made eye contact with me." HEY YOU'RE LEO" she screamed. So they know who I am I thought as the same girl ran up to me and hugged me." Um..." was all I could say, I was still trying to figure out who they were. The other teens gathered around me." Wait I thought you said he was dead, Uncle Mikey" the other girl said. Uncle Mikey? Wait that would mean." Hold, are you saying that their your kids" I asked. Donnie nodded and introduced them to me nad Lotus." Leo this is Ryan, me and April's son." I smirked. So Donnie actually got April." This is Gabby and Luke, Mikey's kids. And this is Irrilia, Raph's and Mona's daughter." " Wait what, Mona as in alien for outer space Mona" I asked, completely shocked. Raph simply nodded." You know my mother" the girl known as Irrilia asked. Lotus came closer to me and whispered something in my ear, which only I could hear. I nodded and stood up." Sorry guys, but Lotus is tried and she really has to rest." My brothers understood, thankfully, but their kids, my nephews and nieces seemed pretty upstep. Donnie led me and Lotus to my old room, and when I opened the door, I noticed that nothing has changed." We never went inside" Mikey explained. Once Lotus and I got comfortable, my brothers left to go sleep, saying that they will talk about the kids' punishment in the morning. Once we were in bed, Lotus and I talked about out plan." I really hope they're not hurting them" she whispered. I hugged Lolo tighter, knowing that she was worried about the girls." We'll save them. I promise." And this a promise I intended to keep.

No one's PoV

Both of the lovers went to sleep. Unaware of a young curious boy, outside their door, listening to their conversation. The boy smirked, now knowing what his uncle is planning to do.

The next day No ones PoV

Irrilia woke up at 4 am, as usual. She always was the first to wake up, and she liked it. Though she was the youngest, she felt like all she needed to do was train and keep her older cousins save, though her father sometime tells her that that's the leaders responsibility. Irrilia made her way to the dojo. Standing outside, she heard noise and the sound of metal hitting each other. Who else would be up at this time she thought. As Irrilia opened the door to see her uncle Leo, with his wife...sparring. By the looks of it, Lotus was winning. Irrilia watched in awe as the to mates strike each other. Irrilia made her away around the fight, and sat down on the sidelines. Leo soon got the upper hand and tripped Lotus. Landing on her back,  Leo pointed his sword close to her head. Irrilia clapped somewhat startling the two." Irrilia, what are you doing up this early" Leo said helping his mate up." I always wake up this early." Leo soon was teaching Irrilia some moves, that her father never taught her, and then she would go against Lotus. After training, Irrilia and Leo talked. Finally, she decided to ask the one question she has had on her mind, since they found out about Leo." Leo?" Leo stared at her, smiling at her. To be fair, Leo liked Irrilia. She was so like him, from getting up early, to staying up late training." Um... I've been meaning to ask you" Irrilia paused, taking a deep breath, and continued." Why did you leave?" This question caught Leo off guard. Stumbling a bit, Leo eyed Irrilia. She really was curious, now why he left." Um...I guess you have the right to know, since you are family" Leo replied rubbing the back of his neck." Ok, so the reason I left was because your father and I had a fight. Something about leadership, I don't remember anymore, but I left the lair, thinking that my brothers would be happier without me having to boss me around. I left a note, saying that I was leaving, and that's it." Irrilia stood there in disbelief. That's it, nothing more." Really, you left for so long, because of a fight between you and my father." Leo nodded and left the room. There has to be more to the story...right.