Chapter 4- Downfall Of Us All

Aaron's POV

Everyone is having fun and I'm just here. Everyone is ignoring me. I know I've been mean but I can't help it. I'm not in the greatest mood. I don't know what's been going on. Amanda and I are doing great. The boys are always there for me. But after I found out Alan was gay I went down hill and I don't know why. I don't hate him, don't get me wrong. Please.

I walked into the back where I could be alone i didn't want to by anyone. I'm having bad thoughts and I don't know how to tell the guys. I hope I don't mess anything up.

Alan's POV

After the concert tonight we all went to a bar, we'll just us, Pierce the Veil, Bring Me the Horizon, You Me at Six, and Sleeping With Sirens. But Aaron decided not to join us. I don't know why but I don't care I'm having a great time. Although I might be a little drunk it's all good.

We are making this night worth while! We are all dancing and i need to find austin. Speaking of austin i might be more into them I thought.

I see Austin dancing with some guy which I think it's jaime from Pierce the veil , I lost it. They can't dancing together! Plus he's drunk as fuck! I need to stop it before it goes farther.

I walked my sassy ass over to where they were. I grabbed austin by the waist and spun him around so he was facing me. Time to act more drunk than i really am. "Hey alan." Yup definitely drunk. "Hey babe." He started at me. "Alan."

"Miss me?" I said as i started kissing him. I couldn't tell if he was enjoying it but it finally came to me no one else knew he was gay. I still didn't stop. "We should get out of here." I whispered seductively into his ear. I felt him shiver. He followed me out of the bar.

Austin was in a bigger hurry than I was. But I liked it. We got into our rental car. I hoped into the drivers seat that's probably best. We were about 6 blocks away from the venue. "I want you now." Austin told me. Someone how i didn't believe him but i go along with it anyway.

When we got to the bus no one was there. I guess Aaron left. I didn't care.

First thing austin did was take my shirt off. Dayum he's so horny. We laid my down on the back lounge couch. I took off his shirt and felt his chest. I just love his chest. I guess I wasn't paying attentions because he started undoing his pants. I started panicking. "Woah austin stop." He looked at me confused. "I'm not not ready and you have no clue what you're doing." He nodded. "Sorry." He started to get up.

"Lay down with me?" Of course he stayed. I got up and switched positions so I was laying on his chest. Once more I was admiring his chest. I was tracing his scar with my finger." What are you doing?" I sighed. "I'm just just thinking about something." I didn't want to tell him when he was in the hospital I had a real problem- I wanted to die seeing him in that bed made me dead inside.

" I actually been thinking lately too. You might think I'm drunk but I'm sober enough to ask. Will you be my boyfriend alan?" My heart skipped a beat. I'm falling for him already. No one has ever asked me out properly. I couldn't speak. "Umm alan are you gonna say something." I looked him straight in the eye. "Yes." Was all i said and i kissed him once more." Thank god. I've been waiting for you to be mine."

I could hear his heart beat and i loved every minute of it. His breathing slowed down, I could tell he was falling asleep. Oh god. I thought to myself this man is all I want.

~ skips to morning~

Where the fuck is Austin? I got off the couch and made my why to the bathroom.

Austin's POV

After I woke up this morning i got out from under alan. He was sleeping peacefully so i just left him. I need to talk to Kellin and vic before they leave.

I quickly got my self dressed and went straight to sleeping with sirens.

I knocked on the door. Gabe answered.

"Hey gabe! Good morning. Is Kellin here?"

"Yeah and so is vic so watch your eyes." He pointed to the bunks.

I walked in and went to the bunks. I opened the first curtain. "Holy fuck you guys never have your clothes on!" Like never, they never do.

"Sorry!" As i they got dressed i talked to justin and Jack.

"So whatcha want to talk about?"

"So I asked alan out last night."

Kellin started fucking squealing. "Oh my fucking balls! You actually did Cashbys real?!!!" Cashby what the fuck.

"Cashby?"

"Take the C from Carlile and add it to Ashby,, it's yours ship name. AKA my OTP!"

"Umm well it's real he said yes. And I wanted you guys to help me with you know gay stuff."

That made them laugh. "You know there's no such thing as gay stuff." Vic said like that amused him.

"Can you at least help?"

"Of course. Good thing you didn't go to jack and alex. They would have tore you apart."

"Thank you guys so much." That's when I heard yelling outside. We got up and checked it out.

"GET OFF OF ME!" Aaron yelled.

"WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SUCH A DICK!" Tino screamed.

"I WAS TRYING TO TALK TO ALAN WITHOUT YOU GUYS." Aaron basically seethed.

I walked over to alan and hugged him. "Are you alright?" I whispered. "Yes." Was all he said. I left it at that.

"Woah woah woah what's going on?" I had to but in.

"Nothing at all. I'm leaving the band!"

Those are the words i never wanted to hear.

"You what."

"You heard me austin I'm not welcome here. Maybe you should pay more attention."

I have no clue what he meant. And our career could be gone.

With one last thing to say he left....

"Try not to miss me when I'm gone"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: hey guys!!! Do you know I'm doing? I'm going in alphabetical order with songs and using lines from that song that best fits what's happening to close the chapter. I thought it was gonna be fun! Hope you guys like it.

Song: Downfall Of Us All- A Day To Remember