Chapter 5- Edge Of Heaven

Phil's POV

So our band just lost our singer/bassist. What has gotten into him? We have all been nice to him. Except Tino doing something. I have no clue what even happened. One thing led to another.

We are planning on playing our last two shows in America and stoping for while. We are set to leave to Europe soon i like a month in a half. Hopefully we find someone else by then.

"Austin what are we gonna do tonight?" Alan asked.

"I'm gonna have to sing for the last two shows. That's the only thing we can do." Austin said rubbing his forehead.

"Before any of us get mad again, alan and I have something to say."

Probably another song-" we are dating." Well wasn't expecting that.

"So you're gay too?" Austin nods his head. "I didn't really know i was until alan kissed me."

"Woah Alan kissed you?!?" Tino practically screamed.

"Yeah the night he came back to the bus throwing everything. Remember you were there Ashley told everyone he was gay."

"Yeah I just kissed him to shut him up actually."

"Have you guys fucked yet?"

"No! And that's non of your business."

"I'm just saying if you do. Do it in the back. I don't really want to hear you." Tino said.

Well okay then. "Okay great. I'm great. You're not gonna tell me you love me right phil?" Tino asked jokingly.

"Ha not in a million years I've seen your dick, nothing special."

Alan starts laughing.

"Oh god I'm out." Austin said.

We are set to play in Oregan tonight. Can't wait!

Alan's POV

Austin and I went to watch a movie in the back. Oh god he makes me happy. I feel as if I'm the luckiest person alive.

"What was Aaron saying?" Austin asked

"Nothing at all he was just talking to me." But in all reality it wasn't just that.

"I know you're lying." Fuck.

"Aaron was really upset. The fans have been horrible to him. He was mad because we weren't noticing. I told him that I was sorry and then he started freaking out. That's when tino stepped in."

"So he didn't hurt you?"

"There's a bruise on my arm. That's it. That's because i yanked my arm away from him."

"Alan why didn't you tell me?"

"News flash. You weren't there." Austin put his head down. "I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that."

"It's okay let's just watch a movie."

We put in a weird ass movie something called "Sweeney Todd" wtf dude. I wasn't paying attention. Austin was more interesting. I watched his every move. He's so amazing and I just can't. Ugh why does he have to be so perfect?!?

I looked away and buried my head in his chest. "Alan i know you're tired but it's almost time for us to go on stage."

~an hour later~

"Hey guys! Aaron left the band yesterday. I'm sorry but we have a couple more shows then we will take a break and try to find a new bassist."

I could here the crowd scream like they were happy. That wasn't the reaction i was looking/hoping for.