Chapter 6- Forgotten

Aaron's POV
I can't believe I left the band i just felt like they didn't care to notice i was hated. Leaving was the dumbest thing I've ever done. It wasn't right if me to do so.
I felt bad about grabbing Alan's arm, I shouldn't have done that. I was just furious at them for not noticing.
"Amanda! Are you home?" I called out to my wife to be. "Aaron what are you doing back so early? You're suppose to be on your for a couple days."
"I left the band." She looked sad. "Why honey?" I had to gather my thoughts. " the fans didn't like me at all and the guys hadn't even noticed or cared." She pulls me into a hug. "Honey have you thought about all the stress they might be going through as well??"
To be completely honest I haven't and I don't even consider it. Have a truly messed up?

Austin's POV
After alan and i went to the stage i felt a sudden panic. I don't know what was wrong. I've never really had stage fright . "Alan I think I'm having a panic attack." I started sweating and I started shaking, my heart sped up "austin what's wrong?" I couldn't give him an answer. I was getting lightheaded. "Austin just breathe." I tried to steady my breathing. Alan must have saw me having trouble so he laid down his guitar and came towards me. His hand went to my face. "Count down with me. Ready?" I shook my head. "5-4-3-2-1" it was getting better. "It's alright Aus you shouldn't be scared. I'm here" before he could kiss me our stage manager called us to get on stage.

I got on stage and froze. Everyone was looking at me. Tbh I didn't even know what to do. I've been doing this for what 5 ish years, whats wrong with me? "This is our last show on this tour." I paused. "I'm sorry to disappoint some of you for Aaron being gone. We'll get him back." All of the guys looked at me. "This is Feels like Forever."

~ an hour later~

After we got off stage I didn't feel all that well. I felt my head spinning and I almost fell. "Gosh austin what's wrong with you today." Alan said as he caught me. "Time to get some rest and head back to California." He was right we leave tomorrow morning. I wanted to get home and sleep. Some part of me knew alan would not be with me after we get to California because we has a home by himself. That made me sad.

"Alan do you mind staying with me for awhile at my house." He looked like he's been waiting for that. "Of course!" That made me smile. I need him with me at all times.

As we got back to our bus everything was rather quiet. I didn't see the point in staying in the lounge so I went to my bunk and laid down. My mind was racing. I haven't told anyone about my heart problems coming back. I've been paranoid. I didn't know what to do. What should I really do?

Tino's POV

I've been having weird thoughts lately. about a couple days ago when we came back from the bar with Aaron and phil. I don't know i mean weird feelings like I'm looking at phil in a different way. I'm not sure what it is about him. I'm not even sure it's him.

"Hey phil." I needed to talk to someone for awhile. " do you think people are born gay?" He took this question by surprise. "Umm I guess. Thats a random question to ask you know." He was right I mean of course he's right. "I know it was just on my mind you know with alan and austin in all." He took that with consideration. "Maybe you are born gay and you just don't know it. Until you actually feel attracted to a man or men for that matter." I had to think about that. Yeah I guess they are right. I've had kinda feelings for a guy but it was only It was kinda like a brother thing though.

"I guess you're right. Thanks phil i owe you one." Phil smiled and gave me a hug. I need to talk to alan soon, I thought to myself. I went to my bunk and laid down. Tomorrow morning i will talk to him.

Alan's POV

Austin's been acting really weird lately. I don't know what's wrong. It's scaring me. Austin is trying to get me to stay with him and i like it it's just i don't know. I will go with him because i just think it will be best for both of us.

" Hey aus can i ask you something?" he slowly turned around to look straight at me. "yeah of course anything." i looked at hime for awhile. " i think theres something wrong with aaron." he didnt looked too pleased about me bringing up aaron. "why do you say that?" i dont know i really didnt I think i know why he left the band. "i think i know why he left." he looked more interested. "What why? Did he tell you?" i got out of the bed and got dressed. " no he didnt talk to me. I saw all of our fans have been saying on twitter. That was their plan, Austin, to get him out of the band. They didnt like him." he got out of bed and got dressed as well. "We need to talk to him. Right now. we should be in Los Angeles soon." we headed to the front of the bus.

"Where is David? I mean Tino?" Austin asked Phil. 'Sleeping" was all he said.

We got of the bus and went straight to our cars. What are we even gonna do. We dont even know for sure he wants to talk to us." Tino can you ride with Phil? Austin and I have to do something." He gave us a nasty look. "Not that." we hopped in the car. "Alan i have to talk to you later okay?" I gave him a nod and off we went.

Im so bored its 12 o'clock in the afternoon and we've been driving for two hours. Austin is raocking out to something and im trying to come up with something to say. It needs tobe perfect we have to get Aaron back.

As we got there I was so nervous I was shaking. Here we go  thought as Austin knocked on the door.

Aaron's POV

Last night was a blur. I was sure I got drunk with my old friend. I was tired i passed out on our couch. "aaron wake up people are here for you." i was sleeping though. " Who is it?" she didnt answer me. I got out of bed and my head felt dizzy. Stupid Hangover as i walked downte stairs i started singing If You Can't Hang by Sleepng with Sirens. "if you cant hang then theres the door baby." as i said when I opened the door.

There was Alan and Austin standin side by side. Before i could say anything aan started to speak. "Aaron I'm sorry okay. I know why you left and if i knew i wouldnt have been so mean. The wy we acted was stupid. No matter what the fans think, please rejoin the band. We need you and I know you have thinking to do. But remember when the paper’s crumpled up it can’t be perfect again."

I turned towards Austin. "Did he just reference a Linkin Park song to get me back in the band. He nods his head with a smirk.

A/N: Hey guys! Im sorry i just didnt know where to take this story but im working on it. I hope you like whats coming.

Song: Forgotten- Linkin Park