f i v e

I walked down the street and decided to take a different, longer route. As I was walking I passed a ally way, Baxter stopped and looked down the ally.

"What is it?" I backed up to look down the ally too. But I stopped abruptly as I realized exactly which ally way it was. "Oh," I said softly and sadly.

I vent down and scratched the top of Baxter's head. "We're okay," I said softly.

"Get out of the way!!" I turned around and Edward was running towards me.

"Huh?" I looked slightly behind him and saw a man with a scar on his face running towards Edward.

"Leave him alone!" Al cried as he ran with them. Edward turned around to make an attack and so I ducked as the man dodged it.

"Y/N! Move!" He grabbed my hand and dragged me down the alley way.

He pushed me behind him, but i shoved him out of the way. "What are you doing?"

I ran towards the man and before he grabbed me I slide down in between his legs, popped up and started running again. I ran past Al but stopped and jogged back.

"What's going on?"

"That man wants to kill Edward. But we don't know why." I looked back over at him. Edward tried to get hits but there was no use in it. The man dove out of the way. Dodging every attack, and even countering it.

Al ran towards them.

"Alphonse wait!!" I held out my hand but stopped. I groaned. "Screw it." I began to ran but before my feet hit the ground again someone held be by my waist. I turned my head. Havoc. "Let me go!! Let me help them!"

"No!" He wrapped both arms around me and carried to the car where he put me in the back seat. I went to slide out but Riza stood there.

"Don't." She warned as she shut the door and rescued Roy from killing him self.