Whats that smell?

-Ares Prov-
Warm, it's so warm..too warm...never mind it's HOT.
You flung your eyes open, frantically looking around the room having a full blown panic attack while your heart sped in your chest, hitting your ribs.
Wait wait wait, what happened? I was on the windowsill and..your eyes flung themselves wide at the realization, your mind finally clicking to everything that had just happened. The door to your room slammed open revealing a messy and frantic Jin. he looked like he hasn't slept in a while.
"ARES OH MY GOD, MY POOR POOR BABY WHY DIDNT YOU TELL US YOU WERE SICK!!? Why were You BY THE WINDOW ITS COLD"
He kept asking questions, barely taking breaths until a figure behind him gently removed him and sat him down, turning to you right after.
"Ares..I'm sorry I got mad..I was just so worried and scared I would lose you.."
Namjoon had his hair in a hot mess, his eyes seemed red, as if he had been crying. You look around, it's dark outside..how long have I been asleep?. As if he had read your mind, Namjoon answered.
"You've been sick with the flue for about two weeks, going in and out of sleep. Barely conscious enough for us to feed you."
Your mouth hung open. Two weeks?! But that felt like less than twenty minutes to me. You sit up only to have a sharp pain Greet your head. Namjoon quickly helped you up, feeling your head and calling out to Jin to bring the pills. Jin sprinted out of the room, his red, glassy yet pretty eyes were quickly being wiped by his already soaked sleeves.
"You know you scared the crap out of us right?"
You looked over at Namjoon. He had small stubbles from not shaving and looked at you with concern.
"I know, I'm sorry. You and everyone else must have been so worried."
"Damn right we weeere-"
"NAMJOON!"
He turned, widening his eyes in fear as Jin came running in like a bullet to him.
"DID I HEAR U JUST CUR-"
"ShIT HYUNG HYUNG NO NO NO NO NO."
As quick as a powerful alpha Jin had his fingers around Namjoons ear, dragging him out of he room like a momma bear punishing her kid, after setting down the pills and water on your bedside. Hearing the distant scream and bickering between Namjoon and Jin as you drink one up.
"Glad things didn't change much."
But you knew that from now on things would never be the same. I'm the previous alphas daughter huh? What does this even mean?. Thinking about it only made your headache worse and you decided not to for the time being, focusing on your recovery to ask and question later. Falling asleep peacefully once more.

-Namjoon's prov two weeks prior-

I was on the phone with Alpha jimin, thanking him for sparing Ares and such when I heard a loud scream erupt from Jin.

"ARES!"

The pack members started to shed waves of worry and panic at the sudden outburst as I made my way up the stairs to the source, only to find Jin In ares's room. He was on the floor with her pale unconscious body, his hands where on her forehead and arm trying to lift her off the already cold floor. He was hysterical and his eyes became a river of tears. I sprinted to his side.

"Jin! What happened??"

He barely gave an answer as he groomed her head that was on his lap.

"I-I came in A-And she was like this, it was S-so cold. N-Namjoon h-her pulse is so l-low!"

His words hit me like a truck and I quickly raised her off the ground in my arms and placed her in bed, Jin tucking her in protectively and kissing her hot forehead, leaving a tear on her cheek.

"I'll call the pack doctor, don't worry to much. Make sure to shut the window."

He nodded as I made an exit, his tension softened as he closed the window and stuck himself by her bedside, waiting.