Afterwards

I slowly open my eyelids as they felt heavy, cold sweat forming as i sat up.
WHAT THE-
*watch it*
What was that??
*I-I think we're remembering..?*
What? Damn.
I got up and off the bed. Opening the curtains to the bright snowy outside world.
It's been three months.
I woke up from that mini comma knowing things no one told me and I've been trying to live with it and recover. Namjoon and Jin haven't helpful, both being extremely overprotective. Even a cough leaves me in a hospital bed being examined for any changes.
Not to mention the tension over the pack when a big shot alpha from a neighboring pack decided to pay a visit on the same day I went into a coma, no wonder Jin screamed cause he grew a grey hair.

*sigh* I stepped out onto the cold empty hallway. Still unfamiliar with my surroundings.
Two months or so back Namjoon and Jin had decided to move me temporarily to a modern cabin further up the mountain.

———————————————————————-
*flashback*
"Ares I need you to understand us right now"
"What!? Why? Why do I have to move??"
"It's dangerous here for you, your body is weak and any stress can literally knock you out!"
Namjoon stood there at the foot of my bed as I laid on my pillows against my bed frame. Jin staying silent by my door.
"I don't want to move namjoon....Jin help me here! You don't want to leave me all by my lonesome riiight?"
I puckered my bottom lip out and widened my eyes, tilting my head down to complete the peace. He stiffened in his place as I got up and rapped my arms around his torso and looked up at him through his pink pastel colored shirt.
"Jiiiin don't u dare." Namjoon threatened from behind.
"Urghh ummmm ari sweetie i um.."
My face returned to normal and my eyes watered a bit, pain evident.
"You AGREE with him!?"
He lowered his head and nodded slowly.
I slowly returned to my bed as I took this in.
"I'm sorry ari I-I just don't want to experience that again with you...I-I just"
He let out a little sob as his tears overcame his silence. Trying to wipe them away with his sleeves. Namjoon soon after reached over to comfort him, while I observed their moment and let out a few tears of my own.
*if only they were mates, they're so cute together!*
Shut it, we just learned that we're basically on house arrest. Now is not the time
I heard her whimper at the back of my mind at the thought I let out
*dont have to be so mean about it..*
*sigh* Sorry it's just..
*I know, I know...*
In frustration, my headache returned to me in pounding waves.
"Namjoon.."
He turned towards me only to sprint out of them room to grab my medication as soon as he saw I was in pain. Returning with a pill and water.
Jin finally stopping his tears to sit next to me as I drank.
"Namjoon, ill do it. For you and Jin..okay?"
Their expressions brightened and I was engulfed in a tight hug from Jin.
"Thank you"
He whispered over and over as his tears spilled.

Namjoon patting my head and winking at me as he smiled ear to ear, his dimples making a clear point.
'You did good'
I smiled back.
'Thanks dad'

*flashback end*
——————————————————————

This cabin was meant to be used for emergency purposes, meaning only the alpha, his family and beta knew about it. It isn't at the top of the mountain but it's only a mile away so it's close enough. Being raised in the cold environment I'm pretty used to the temperature so the cold doesn't bother me to much. Jin and namjoon tend to visit once from time to time, especially Jin. He's been coming in every week, But when they leave It just gets lonely..
The living room had two window walls that held an amazing view of everything bellow, including the pack. Meaning I had to sit back and watch in isolation as they lived their day trying to fix the tension that was still eminent in the air. The kitchen was newly done, still keeping its shine after all its years.
There were a total of three bedrooms and they're all upstairs, me obviously getting the second biggest room out of all of them.